Chapter 3~ Realization

HOLA CLOWNFISH!!

SO, I KNOW IT’S BEEN AWHILE, BUT I’VE BEEN SUPER BUSY!! SCHOOL JUST STARTED, AND IVE BEEN BUSY WITH THAT!! SO, AS YOU CAN SEE,

I HAVE CHANGED THE TITLE OF THIS STORY TO LOST CAUSE!!

GET IT, AS IN HARRY AND KENZIE’S FRIENDSHIP IS A LOST CAUSE??

SO ANYWAYS, YOU MIGHT HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT THE

INTRODUCTION FOR THIS STORY HAS CHANGED.

YAY!!!

SO, I’VE DECIDED TO START CHANGING POVS. TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!

OK, ON WITH THE STORY!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

RECAP~

 I had heard enough. I picked up my bags, and just started running down the road, not knowing where I was going, obviously not running to Josh like I usually do, because he probably hates me right now.

I just kept running. This is what I’ve done my entire life, run away from my problems, away from Harry, away from my family, away from everything. And that’s exactly what I plan on doing now, until someone catches up to me, grabbing my arm, turning me around, rather forcefully I might add, and kissing me.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Kenzie’s POV~

The kiss was perfect. Our lips molded together perfectly, and I could feel the fireworks from where our lips touch. There was a slight elegance to the kiss, as if he didn’t want to hurt me in any way. His arms were on my sides and I was just standing there, kissing him back, my body feeling like jelly.

I was obviously surprised by the kiss. But I was more surprised by the person who pulled back when it was over. It was Harry.

The boy who had been my best friend for years.

My first love.

The boy who had made me cry for days on end.

The boy I would have killed for to be my boyfriend.

And I couldn’t want him any more than I do want now.

I wanted so much to kiss him again, right here, right in the middle of the street, and let it be our little secret. But, I couldn’t, because I heard the clicking of something strange in the distance. I could see Harry looking over my shoulder, his hands still resting on my sides.

                I turned around trying to see what it was. It wasn’t the devil, but the next worst thing.

The paparazzi.

                And by me turning my head, he had just gotten a clear view of my face.

Oh, crap.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Harry’s POV:

I just had to do that.

I had to kiss Kenzie.

I had to know how it felt.

                 And after 17 years of holding it in, I had to let it all out. That was why I started music. To get all my emotions out.

                I felt fireworks, and from the way she was kissing back, I knew she felt them, too. 

And I was beyond ecstatic.

I wasn’t sure it would be what I expected, but it was beyond that. I pulled away, needing air. And I had the biggest smile on my face.

I heard a clicking noise in the distance, so I looked over Kenzie’s shoulder to see what it was. As I was just starting to figure out what it was, Kenzie turned her head. And when she did, the clicking noise started again. That’s when I just managed to work out what it was.

The paps.

What are they doing here?

They had gotten pictures of me kissing Kenzie.

Well, that’s going to raise some questions. From management, the boys, especially Liam, my mom, everybody. This is going to be on every magazine cover tomorrow. Josh is going to ask questions, definitely.

Josh. Kenzie’s boyfriend. What did you expect, for Kenzie to drop everything, dump Josh, leave everything behind, just to be with you?

Yes.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

TADA!!!! I FINALLY DID IT!! I UPDATED!! GO ME!! WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK??

JUST WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO @stupidandproud FOR MAKING MY AMAZING COVER!!! THANK YA GIRLIE!!

Vote, comment, and fan!!

Love,

Al