Chapter 11~ When We Fall

HELLO INTERNET!! HOW YA DOING?? DID YOU GUYS ENJOY MY FLASHBACK CHAPTER? I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD EDITION TO THE STORY.

THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE EARLIER CHAPTERS. IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED INT HE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK, I WOULD GO BACK AND READ SOME OF IT. OH WELL, YOU'LL SEE ONCE YOU GET TO THAT PART.

I ALSO STARTED A NEW STORY! YAY! IT'S CALLED 'TIL BETH DO US PART, AND IT WILL BE COMING IN LATE DECEMBER! I'M VERY PROUD OF WHAT IS TO COME, AND I THINK YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY IT! YAY!

LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORY!

~~ ~~ ~~

Things have returned back to normal.

Well, kinda.

Actually not at all.

The boys definitely aren't the same. I feel like I'm the glue, and if I move just a tiny bit, the whole thing will come crumbling down. 

They're barely talking.

Like, not a word unless for business.

I'm scared.

Even Louis'  not the same. He's usually so bubbly and fun, but now all he does is sit in his room and drink Starbucks. I mean, if I had to guess, I would say there are about 50 empty Starbucks cups in his room. He won't even let me in to pick up.

So, yes, we are back at home. I moved in to Louis and Harry's flat, but I haven't really had time to unpack. I've been too busy with the boys.

Ever since Harry's won the award, they've decided to make him the lead singer of the group. I mean, he kind of already was, but no one ever said it. 

And that's what pushed the boys away.

I guess I should describe what each of the boys are like. They all have different ways of being sad. It's depressing, really.

I already explained Louis, so I guess I'll start with Liam. He just sits in his living room, watching all the Disney Pixar movies over and over again while drowning himself in popcorn and soda.

Zayn just drinks. And drinks. And drinks. Whenever I come in his flat to pick up, which I have to do a lot for each of the boys, he always is drunk or has a nasty hangover. I decided the earlier was better, as he's grouchy when he has hangovers. I mean, really grouchy. It's a little scary.

Niall's actually kind of funny. He got all his lucky Irish stuff from home and put it on his bed. Blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, shirts, snow globes, you name it. And he just sleeps. I think it's a new record. He's been sleeping for 3 days straight.

Harry's the worst. He knows he did nothing wrong, so he just mopes and cries. He tries to talk to each of the boys and brings them presents, but every time a door is slammed in his face. So he gave up. He just sits and cries, the blankets wrapped around him, sad music playing in the background. Like, Adele sad.

I don't think there's anything I can do.

~~ ~~ ~~

I'm nervous.

Today's the day we record Harry and I's song.

We finished it a couple nights ago, right after he won the award. We called up Simon, and he said to meet him in the studio at one today.

So here we are.

Just me and him, since, as you probably guessed, all the other boys didn't want to come.

Harry still looks like a mess.

He's wearing the same shirt he's worn for the past couple days and sweatpants. 

I tried to get him to dress up.

It didn't work.

He still looks pitiful.

I feel really bad for him.

The only thing I could fix, though, was his hair. It looked really bad this morning, and now at least it looks presentable. It took a lot of Zayn's hair products, but it looks normal now. I at least wanted something to look right.

We walk inside the skyscraper in the center of London, and I'm excited.

I'm actually going to record a song.

~~ ~~ ~~

"What is this?!?!" asks the boys' manager, slamming something down on the table. It looked like a magazine.

Instead of being pulled in to the recording studio, we were brought to this conference room. 

I finally saw the front of the magazine. It was the picture of Harry and I kissing, from over two months ago.

The headline was, "Harry's 'Inspiration!'"

Ah. That's smart. That's from his acceptance speech at the ball.

You see, I'm not shocked.

I remember the paparazzi at the kiss and at the ball, so I knew what to expect. I just didn't expect the reaction.

But we'll get to that later.

The manager, who I still didn't know the name of, by the way, is furious. He's waiting for this to sink in. And by the look on Harry's face, I can tell it already has.

"Would either of you like to explain?!"

"Um, what part, sir?" I ask.

"Let's start with the beginning." he says, still hovering over us, both of his large palms still man-handling the table.

"Well, the kiss happened when we first met again. I had run away because I was too afraid to see Harry again, and he chased after me, and kissed me. We were in London, so I guess there are already paparazzi here. And they got a picture." I said in my calmest voice, but I was horribly scared.

"And the headline?!"

"Well, that's from Harry's acceptance speech at the ball. He mentioned me as his inspiration." 

"I see."

"Well, sir, if you don't mind me asking, what are we going to do?" Asked Harry, speaking up for the first time.

"Well, first off, no song for you. I don't want to draw attention to the situation, and a love song would do just that."

My face fell.

"I have an idea," He says, leaning back in his chair, "You two are going to get fake boyfriends and girlfriends. And I think I have the perfect idea who."

~~ ~~ ~~

OH NO.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. 

I'M SURE YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME WHEN I TELL YOU WHO THE PEOPLE ARE.

TAKE A GUESS! LEAVE YOUR GUESS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

Vote, comment, and fan!

XOXO,

Al