Chapter 2~ Run, Baby, Run

SO, HERE'S THE SECOND CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOKIE!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! I KNOW THE BOYS AND THE BAND USUALLY GO IN SEPERATE TOUR BUSSES, BUT FOR THIS, THAT DOESN"T HAPPEN. THEY ALL LIVE TOGETHER. OK??

+-+-+-+-+-+-

So Josh and I packed up all of our necessities and were now standing outside of our apartment, waiting for the boys to arrive.  How did this happen? How am I going to explain to Josh when Harry remembers me? IS he going to remember me?

Just as I was about to answer that last question, a huge bus pulled up. How do they even drive that thing? Suddenly, the doors push open, and here they come. The bleach blonde one, Niall, comes out first. I mean, seriously? What guy dyes his hair bleach blonde?  Next, Liam. He looks normal enough, I guess. Next, Zayn. Again with the hair thing? I mean, what is with these guys and hair? Next, Louis. He was the only one I met before Harry left, considering he replaced me. Yeah, no harsh feelings there. And, finally, Harry. He looks different, and definitely has more hair. God, I missed him. It was then that I realized that Josh was next to me. He met the boys about a week back, so they all know each other. Meanwhile I needed to be introduced. It's now or never, Kenzie, I thought. I slowly walked up to Josh. He turned to me, and introduced me to Liam. He seemed nice enough, but his voice had that hint of parental figure in it. Next was Zayn. His accent was a little different, but I didn't ask him where he was from. Next, was Niall. When Josh introduced me, he got this look of confusion on his face. Suddenly, as I was giving him a hug ( I'm a hugger) his eyes lit up. Suddenly he yelled,

"Harry!"

NO, NO NO!!! I thought. Harry looked up from where he was playing tackle with Louis, and I swiftly turned my head away, so all he could see was my hair. He sauntered over, just like he used to, and stood next to Niall.

" Harry, can I see your wallet?" asked Niall.

" Why?" Harry asked.

" Just let me see it!" Slowly, Harry passed it to him and walked away. Niall opened it up, and the first thing I saw was wads and wads of cash sticking out of the top. Wow. Niall took something out of one of the pockets, it looked like a piece of paper, and held it in front of my face. He looked from the paper, to my face, again, and again, and again, for about 5 minutes. Finally, he called Josh over. He whispered something in his ear, and then Josh started to do it, too. That ony lasted for about a minute, until I got impatient.

" WHAT IS IT?" I yelled. Everyone looked at me, and then started to walk over. Oh great, their all doing it now. I thought. That lasted about a minute, before Josh piped in.

" Kenz, where did you live where you were younger?"

" Holmes Chapel." I said, automatically. Dang it, that just gets them closer to the truth. Niall lowered the picture, and turned it around. I took a step back. It was a picture of Harry and I, the day before he was about to leave, standing in my backyard, eating popsicles. He keeps that picture in his wallet? My hair is darker, and I'm way tanner, but if you look closely, you can still tell it's me. Suddenly, I pulled out my wallet from my purse, and poened it up. I pulled out the secret tab, I've had this wallet for forever, and I remembered I forgot to take it out. I pulled out the same picture without even thinking, It was one of those, in the moment, things that I just had to do. It was the same picture, except mine was less faded. Everyone gasped. Why, oh why, did I just do that? Josh had a look of confusion, maybe even a little hurt, written on his face, and I automatically felt bad. All the other guys just had a look of shock on their face, especially Harry. Suddenly, he came up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Kenz!!" He yells. I can't breath. Eventually he lets go, with the biggest smile on his face. Even bigger than the time the phone call came that said he would be going on an American tour. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I can't believe he still uses the old nickname he gave me. The only other person who calls me that is Josh. Josh. Where is he? I look around, but don't see him. He must have already gone on the bus. I realize that I have just been standing there, not doing anything. I finally speak up.

" Curly!" I say. My old nickname for him feeling foreign on my tongue. " How have you been?" Trying to sound peppy and excited, like I don't remember that he left me. 

" Good. But better now that your here!" He says, sounding genuinely happy.

 " Wow. It's not like I haven't wanted for you to say that for the past 2 years after you left me, never to return." I said sarcastically.

" Yeah. I'm really sorry about that," he says, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. “ Louis just wanted me to come back to Doncaster with him, and he was my best friend, so how could I pass that up?” He says, suddenly clapping his hand over his mouth, realizing what he had said. His best friend. He wanted to visit his new, bette,r best friend’s home town, so he left his old best friend out to dry. I had heard enough. I picked up my bags, and just started running down the road, not knowing where I was going, obviously not running to Josh like I usually do, because he probably hates me right now.

I just kept running. This is what I’ve done my entire life, run away from my problems, away from Harry, away from my family, away from everything. And that’s exactly what I plan on doing now, until someone catches up to me, grabbing my arm, turning me around, rather forcefully I might add, and kissing me.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

SO, HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?? LIKE IT, NOT LIKE IT, JUST TELL ME, I DON’T TAKE CRITICISM VERY HARSHLY. THIS IS NOT EDITED, SO IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES, TELL ME!!

DON’T FORGET TO VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT!!

Love you, my little clownfish!!

-Al

P.S- DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE NAME CLOWNFISH?? I LOVE NEMO, SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO CALL YOU GUYS CLOWNFISH!!

P.P.S- THE PIC ON THE SIDE IS A GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT KENZIE AND THE "MYSTERY MAN" LOOK LIKE WHEN THEY'RE KISSING. IT LOOKS REALLY SWEET, DOESN'T IT? THE GUY MUST BE PRETTY AWESOME, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHO HE IS!! MWAHAHAHA!!!