Chapter 8

Gaz POV

I called (Y/N). It was supposed to be a joke, but I got more out of them then I thought I would. I convinced Dib to listen in. I told him he couldn't speak under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER. "Hey, Gaz. What's up?" "Hey. I have a question for you." I said. "Shoot." "On a scale of one to ten, how big of a crush do you have on my brother?" I snickered. I just wanted to tease them. "Dib gave me an angry look. "I- G-Gaz, is this all you called for?" I could tell they were flustered. "Answer the question. I know you at least like him a little bit." Dib almost cracked. "W-was it THAT obvious? Oh no. Gaz, please don't tell him." I looked at Dib. He was extremely red and had a shocked look on his face. "Uh..." He whispered. "Shut UP." I whispered back. "I think he may know. I have to go now." We said our goodbyes. "So, Dib, how do you feel?" He tried to speak, but he just ended up moving his mouth in an odd way.

Dib POV

Gaz grabbed me by the arm and looked me in the eyes. "Dib, I'm about to do something DRASTIC. You have to swear not to speak under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER. Understand?" I nodded in agreement. She pulled out her phone and began to call someone. When they answered, I realized it was (Y/N). "Hey, Gaz. What's up?" "Hey. I have a question for you." Gaz said. "Shoot." They waited for her to ask her question. "On a scale of one to ten, how big of a crush do you have on my brother?" She held in a laugh. I gave her an angry look. Why would she ask them that? They don't even like me. "I- G-Gaz, is this all you called for?" I could tell they were flustered, and I knew Gaz could to. "Answer the question. I know you at least like him a little bit." I almost cracked. This was interesting, though. "W-was it THAT obvious? Oh no. Gaz, please don't tell him." I looked at my sister. My face felt hot. I was shocked. They like me back. THEY LIKE ME BACK. "Uh..." I barley whispered. "Shut UP." Gaz whispered back. " I think he may know. I have to go now." They said goodbye to each other. "So, Dib, how do you feel?" I tried to speak, but just ended up moving my mouth in a peculiar way.