1

Trixie opened Instagram. It was late, all of her roommates were out probably partying. She was the youngest out of them. She went through her friends stories and scrolled down. It got boring after a few minutes. She rolled in her bed so she was laying on her stomach now. The girl opened the search bar and typed out:

I'm lonely and bored

She rolled her eyes. God she is pathetic. A few pages came up. Trixie run her eyes over the searches.

horny_and_young

-for lonely nights when you need someone to jerk of with

[actual people, no money involved]

check our page for more information

Trixie bit her lip and clicked follow. Her profile was privet and her profile picture was just a pink lollipop. She decided to go trough the photos. People advertised themselves in the comments.

john124 show your feet sweetheart
mkj_hot I have a huge dick :) Massage me
daddylookinggood Are you lost baby girl?
sam_buddy im looking for a nice girl dm if interested
miki.miles suck my dick and lick my balls

Trixie rolled her eyes of course : men. She wandered how can anyone be interested in that shit. The girl decided to look some more. She just wants a nice lesbian girl, that's all. Her eyes were drawn to a particular profile, the picture was some blonde hair and cigarette smoke.

k_zamo I'm just a girl who's to horny for her own good (girls only, if you are a guy you will be ignored) dms are open don't be shy just message me love

Trixie immediately clicked on the profile, to her surprise it was not privet. The girl didn't have a lot of photos, but she definitely was looking hot in the ones that were displayed on her page.

"The tattoos" Trixie mumbled to herself, this girl was definitely her type, maybe a little bit out of her league. Trixie didn't want to think about it, she was nervous tho but decided to just message her what's the worst thing that can happen.

iqkitty
Hi, I'm also lonely tonight
Do you want to talk to me?

Trixie bit her lip when she waited for a reply. Her mind started to wonder a little bit. What if this gorgeous woman doesn't find her attractive, what if she thinks that Trixie is too fat or something. She should really loose weight ...

Her phone buzzed and pulled her out of her thoughts.

k_zamo
Sure baby, do you want to play with me kitten?