15

Trixie finished all of her school work and felt amazing about it. She had one more lesson left, it was one of her favorites because she got to sit next to Kim. They just started the class when someone knocked on the door.

"Yes?" the teacher asked kind of annoyed but her face lit up when she saw the vice principal Mrs Visage.

"Sorry" the woman walked in fast "I will try to be as fast as I can. Okay?" she said smiling.

"Sure sure" the teacher sat down.

"Everyone I have exiting news" the class didn't seem exited, some people rolled their eyes "I know what you think but this one is truly amazing" she pulled her glasses of  "you have a opportunity to go and have a tour of the Boston University" some people started listening "but the best part is that it's completely free for our most brilliant students, so if you guys want I will be waiting in my office, you can ask as many questions as you want"

"How many days will this trip last?" one of the popular girl asked. She seemed interested.

"10 days, isn't it exiting. We can literally see everything" Mrs Visage was really into this trip "again if anyone else has questions, come to my office" she started walking out "I already took so much of your lesson"

"What do think Trix?" Kim asked "Maybe we should go, it sounds fun, you and me in Boston for 10 days. I considered choosing that place that would be a great ..."

"Kim" Trixie screamed whispered, they were still in class "you know who is in Boston"

"Is it some lesbian beauty guru I swear ..."

"No Kimberly" Trixie's heart was beating fast "Katya is in Boston, she studies art at Boston University" Kim's eyes were wide, she wanted to say something but the teacher's voice stopped her.

"Okay guys I know everyone is excited about the news but please concentrate on the lesson"

"We are going, don't even think about it" Kim said smirking and started to do the assignment. Trixie tried her best to control herself but she couldn't. This was so surreal. What if Katya wants to meet up? Oh God she will definitely want to meet Trixie. What if she doesn't like her anymore? What if ...

"Yes so Beatrice Mattel and Kimberly Chi, you two obviously have such a good grades so this whole thing will be free, I also assume you want to share a room?" Trixie was brought back into reality in Mrs Visage's office. Kim was standing next to her smiling wide at the older woman.

"Of course" she said enthusiastically "So we will be staying in the dorm rooms correct?"

"Yes exactly" she typed on her computer "you girls are the first ones to apply. You consider Boston University?"

"You can say that" Kim smirked.

"When will the trip happen I have to inform my boss about it?" Trixie spoke for the first time she was so nervous her voice almost broke.

"In exactly two weeks for 10 days. We will be back on Friday so you guys have the weekend off before going back to school"

"Okay thank you Mrs Visage"

"Here one more thing" she put two sheets of paper in front of them "parents permission, you can bring it in when they file it out"

Kim looked at Trix. After her family kicked her out Kim mastered Trixie's mom signature, which was really helpful in times like this. They grabbed the files and quickly left the office saying goodbyes to Mrs Visage.

"Trixie is going to see her girlfriend, Trixie is going to see her girlfriend" Kim sang in her friend's ear.

The blonde just rolled her eyes but deep down she was shaking with both excitement and anxiety.

She decided to text Katya as soon as she gets home from school. She wandered what the older girl was going to say.

A/N
So I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this story so far 💜
I have a lot of things going on at school so it's harder to update but I'm trying my best here.

Also the girls will meet in real life soon <3 <3