21

Trixie put on her favorite blush pink underwear set. She shaved her whole body, put on an generous amount of honey body butter and made sure her makeup was perfect. She didn't know if something was going to happen tonight but she wanted to be ready. She wanted to have sex with Katya like she has been fantasizing about it since day one but what if Katya doesn't like her body, what if she can't fulfill her wishes, like she never had kinky sex before. Well she had sex sex twice in her life and both times drunk at a party with a girl she just met and never seen later.

So yes this was a big deal.

Kim said that she will cover for her if teachers ask about her.

This was a perfect opportunity.

She rang Katya's door bell and started to nervously play with her fingers.

"Hi pretty girl" the Russian said opening her door.

"Hey mama" Trixie hugged her ... well friend ... girlfriend who knows ... maybe they should talk about it.

"We can order something to eat and just chill on the couch" Katya said walking inside and throwing herself on the couch, Trixie followed. She sat down and bit the inside of her cheek. Katya noticed that the girl was kind of nervous "What's up baby?"

"Nothing" Trixie mumbled.

"I can see that something is bothering you"

"The thing is that ... well we talked yesterday ... you know ... about hmm"

"Sex is that what you're trying to say" Katya said raising her brow. Trixie nodded and blushed "If you want to we can talk about it"

"I just don't know where to start but I do want to have sex with you" she said as confidently as she could. Her cheeks were still very much red.

Katya laughed a little bit, the younger girl was so cute "I want to have sex with you too, baby" she pulled her closer "but we don't have to rush into anything"

"But I want to" she whispered into Katya's neck.

"Well in that case" the Russian pulled Trixie's face close and kissed her lips gently "Will you be my good good girl? Will you listen to everything I tell you? Will you follow my rules?"

"Yes I will be so good for you ... ugh yes just touch me" Trixie was already starting to get turned on. She almost moaned but managed to supers it.

"Easy" Katya's lips made it's way to Trixie's chest "First the safe words are red, yellow, green. Do you know what they mean?"

"Yeah ... Red stop ... Yellow break" she didn't finish because Katya started sucking a hickey on her exposed neck.

"And green" she pulled away and smirked.

"Green means it's okay"

"Good kitten, use them if you feel like things are not comfortable for you. I will ask about your color  if I want to do something more special or new. Understand" the younger nodded. Katya smiled and started to play with Trixie's hair "Now kitten I want you to be a good little whore and call me ..." she whispered in her ear.

"Yes ..."

"Mommy"