27

Katya run outside pushing through some guys smoking cigarettes. One of them decided to shout "nice ass" but the girl ignored it, she had something more important going on. She made her way behind the tree Trixie described in her text. Good thing was that Katya has been here a lot, so she knew the garden pretty well. She still didn't like the idea of Trixie sitting here alone in the dark with drunk gross man walking around just waiting for someone like her to stumble upon them

When Katya finally saw her girl, her heart broke into tiny pieces. She was hugging her legs close to her body she looked so small and vulnerable right now, the older was sure that Trixie had been crying.

"Hi baby girl" she said in the softest voice possible, she didn't want to scare her "Can I sit here with you?"

Trixie didn't answer but nodded her head yes. Her eyes were filled with tears and her head was still spinning with the amount of alcohol she had in her system.

"Okay kitten" Katya sat down next to her "Can I touch you? Do you want a hug babe?"

"Yeah" she whispered "Please Katy"

Katya's body wrapped around Trixie in seconds. She could feel her shaking and probably crying again, the older girl didn't really know what to do but decided to just play with her hair and whisper into her ear "I'm so sorry baby" the younger looked up her beautiful makeup was ruined.

Katya was so fucking mad at Violet, she was always like this. The difference is that in the past Katya didn't really care about the girls she "dated". Now she does or well she cares about this one particular girl

"I wanna kill that stupid bitch, for doing this to you baby"

Trixie readjusted herself on Katya's lap so she could look into her blue eyes. She was still really drunk but now her happy drunk turned into extremely sad drunk. Maybe if she was sober she would reacted differently to this shit show, maybe she could fight for herself or just call V a bitch to her face. She fucked it. There was a good part in all of this, seeing Katya being so passionate about her. She kind of liked this side of her, this passion, anger and maybe jealously.

It suddenly made her very horny. All of her sadness was gone. It was replaced by the urge to lean over and completely ruin Katya's perfect red lipstick.

How much did she drink tonight? She couldn't really care right now, her body wanted Katya.

But she also wanted to be mad at her, she wanted to punish her for Violet's behavior. Even tho it wasn't really her fault in the end.

Again Trixie was drunk.

"Would you really do that" she whispered and kissed Katya's red painted lips. She craved them.

"I would do anything for you" the older answered kissing Trix softly "and you know it"

"Yeah mama" Trixie pulled away and started playing with a pice of her hair, wrapping it around her finger, looking directly into Katya's eyes. Such a tease "So you don't want Violet anymore, I was wondering maybe if she..."

"No matter what I will chose you kitten" Katya's hands made it's way to Trixie's ass, she squeezed it. How can this girl be a crying mess one moment and teasing her a second latter "I don't care about Violet, I don't want her, I want you" she kissed her lips again "only you ... but not right now, you are drunk and had a hard night"

Trixie pouted "but I want you to fuck me" she whined.

"I know you do baby girl" Katya kissed her forehead "and I promise we will fuck tomorrow okay kitten"

"Okay mama" she said and cuddled into Katya's chest. The older looked down and played with Trix's hair again. She was so cute.

"Wanna go home and cuddle with me pretty girl"

"I would like that very much"