3

Trixie never truly liked the way she looked. Maybe when she was a kid, running around with no care in the world.

But then puberty happened, and it hit her hard. She was the tallest girl in her class 5'7 to be exact. All of the other girls were short and cute. She was big, with huge ass and boobs that appeared over night. She gained weight, her stomach was not flat anymore. Kids can be assholes, she didn't go a day without someone pointing how disgusting she looked. The blonde didn't have any friends until another bigger girl Kim moved to their town. The girls quickly became friends Kim knew how to defend herself and Trixie, the bullying died down a little bit. It was still there but it didn't effect Trixie as much as it used to.

She never saw her body in a positive way tho. It didn't help that her mother had a lot of men come and go to their house. They loved to comment on the young girl's body, positive and negative way, but the one who her mom settled in the end was the worst. He made sure to make Trixie's life a living hell. For a few years she tried for her mom and step siblings but she had enough. For few months they have been fighting, he slapped her a few times. Trixie's mom was on his side "He is right Beatrice, you should be grateful" she never came out to them, one of her sisters found her diary.

One day the fight let to him kicking her out of their house "You will not disrespect me like that anymore bitch" thankfully for Kim and her parents who let the poor girl stay at their house. People started to talk and Trixie was outed to the whole town. When she went back to school her locker was beautifully painted with 'fat dyke'. She just ignored it, Kim was still her best (and only) friend, she focused on school and getting out of the shitty town. So her life consisted of studying and working.

Sometimes her and Kim had sleepovers and drank wine. It was their idea of fun, on one of their drunk Fridays Trixie confessed to Kim what she did.

"No way show me" the black haired girl screamed.

"Are you stupid you will make fun of me" she said hiding her face in her hands, her cheeks were burning but not because of the wine.

"Okayy but show me the girl at least"

"You will not leave me alone will you"

"Nope" she took another big sip from the wine bottle "you said she was extremely hot"

Trixie rolled her eyes "You are straight"

"But I know when a girl is hot"

"Fine" the blonde unlocked her phone and opened Instagram "Here don't be to hard on me"

"Okay I see she is definitely hot" Kim scrolled through k_zamo's (Trixie still didn't know her real name) photos "So is there any going on" She handed the phone back to Trixie

"No I don't think ... we just ... it was a one night thing"

"It doesn't have to be" Kim smirked "Message her again what is the worst thing that can happen"

"She can leave me on read and I will feel like shit" Trixie finished her wine and thrown the bottle away.

"Or she can answer, you have fun, another orgasm and some nice lesbian lady to look at" Kim smiled showing her not perfect teeth "besides I know you like her already"

"No I don't" Trixie pouted, she knew she was acting like a brat but she didn't like her.

"Yes you do" this time Kim rolled her eyes "do something nice for yourself and message her"

Trixie didn't like k_zamo.

That's why she decided to message her on Saturday night.

But Kim doesn't have to know.