19

Katya decided to invite Trixie over to her apartment. She didn't want to pressure her into anything so soon but she also wanted to get to know her more. It was always hard for her to open up in public, it was truly stupid but she felt the most comfortable in her own house.

Since Trixie didn't really know Boston, Katya wanted to pick her up from campus so they can walk to her apartment together. She was on her way finishing a cigarette. She was nervous as fuck. Even tho they met yesterday she still wanted to make a good impression.

"Get yourself together Zamo" she whispered to herself. She smiled and opened her arms for her pretty girl. Trixie was almost running in her direction. She crushed into her and both of them laughed "Hi kitten" Katya whispered softly into Trixie's hair.

"Hi mama" she pulled away blushing beautifully.

"Someone's exited" Katya pulled away from the hug but grabbed Trixie's hand.

Trixie rolled her eyes "Yeah yeah ... whatever"

Katya glared at her "What did I say about rolling your eyes at me"

"You said not to do it" the younger answered with a smile.

"You are getting yourself into so much trouble"

"Maybe that's the reason why I did it"

Katya bit her lip she didn't want to make a scene here but this girl is going to be the death of her. Like she always wanted to push her buttons. They talked about some other things. Katya asked if Trixie was considering going to the Boston University.

"Yeah I was thinking about it ... they have a great math department and ... well you live here" she blushed again.

"Baby that's so cute" Katya looked down "maybe we can live together. What would you think about it?"

"Wow well I don't know ... like I still hadn't finished high school ..."

"Don't worry it was just an idea, we can think about it in the future. Okay?"

"Okay"

When they girls made it back to Katya's, the older girl asked if Trixie wanted something to eat or drink. They made some tea and got comfortable on the couch. Trixie suggested that they can watch a movie and cuddle. In Katya's opinion it was the cutest thing. The Barbie girl put her head on Katya's chest and asked if she can play with her hair. This was so perfect and so familiar, like they have been doing it for years. The movie played in the background but Katya didn't really care much about it. She was to focused on the curly blonde hair and soft skin and pink lips and ...

"Kiss me"

Trixie moved her head up and looked into Katya's eyes, the Russian put her hand on her cheek "please kitten let me kiss you"

"Do it" the girl closed her brown eyes. With the green light from her, Katya leaned down and kissed her lips.

Softly at first. She could taste her strawberry chapstick, her lips started to move against hers. Her hand pulled on those blonde curls. She wanted more and more. Trixie sight against her lips, it was an opportunity for Katya's tongue to creep into her mouth. The younger moaned when their tongues touched. The position was making her neck hurt but she couldn't care less. She wanted Katya to kiss her more and more. It was perfect.