13

The whole week went great for Katya. She talked to Trixie every day. Even if they just texted for a few minutes it made the Russian feel great. She was seriously falling for the younger girl and she was falling hard. She also knew how much Trixie waited for their conversations.

This morning Katya decided to catch up with her friend Bob. Ever since she started talking to the Barbie she kind of abandoned her friends. They got coffee together and were now sitting in the on campus cafeteria.

Katya looked down at her phone. Trixie sent her a 'good morning 💖' message and it made her feel warm inside. She was late this morning so she must have missed it.

She started typing ...

"Bitch you are smiling at your phone again" Bob said smirking "who are you texting"

"That is none of your business" she said putting her phone down. She grabbed her iced coffee and took a sip. She didn't want to talk to Bob about Trixie. She knew that they will tease her about it.

"I'm your best friend" Bob raised their brows "and the only one that you didn't fuck" that was probably true. Katya had a nasty habit of fucking her friends and ignoring them after, simply because they usually expected a relationship.

And she didn't do relationships.

Well now things changed a little bit. She was considering a relationship with Trixie. But it was just the beginning, she didn't want to rush anything. Even in her own head. This thought scared her, she didn't know how to do the whole relationship thing. The Russian just pushed this in to the back of her head. She will think about it later and probably get really anxious about it.

"Kat come on. You like some girl and you don't want to admit it" they knew her really good. She was a open book to them.

"No I don't" she said. Why is she so scared to say it "we just fucked and I want another orgasm. That's it" now she fucked up.

"Oh really. You said that you will never fuck someone more then once after what happened with Violet" Bob didn't seem to believe Katya's explanation.

"Can we not talk about Violet" she groaned "don't remind me and no she is different then her" in every way shape or form. Trixie and Violet have nothing in common.

"Whatever you say girl" they said. Bob knew that Katya was a stubborn bitch. They also knew that she will probably tell them when she is ready "So do you want to go out tomorrow?"

"Sure babe" she finished her coffee "but I have work on Saturday"

"You can invite your mystery girl"

"No it's not her scene"

"She doesn't do parties" they looked surprised. This was getting weird "so you don't fuck a copy of yourself"

"What I don't fuck copies of myself" she said looking at her friend. This is new information to her.

"You like party girls, goth girls, girls with high sex drive, smokers, tops or like dominating girls, kind of mean girls ..."

"Okay okay I get it" she stoped them. She could see it now. Katya went for girls like her because she expected that they would act like her. But they always wanted more or they acted like they didn't but secretly wanted Katya to make the moves in the relationship direction. And she never did. And they would get mad and completely cut her off  "if you have to know, the girl that I'm talking to is definitely not like me. She is my complete opposite"

"You get really defensive about some random chick you hook up with" they smirked again.

"Ohh fuck off" she just rolled her eyes at Bob.

But deep down she knew that they were right.