24

"Hi baby" Katya said opening her arms and trapping Trixie in a tight hug.

"Hello Katy" the blonde girl answered. They stayed like that for a little while. Trixie pulled away first and pointed in Kim's direction "So this is Kim" she said putting her hands behind her back.

"We finally meet Miss Kim" Katya smiled showing her perfect teeth "I'm happy that we get to know each other a little bit better"

"I'm happy too. Trixie can't shut up about you so I need to see your charm for myself"

Trixie blushed. Hard "I don't ... I don't do that"

"That's so cute kitten" Katya smirked and kissed Trixie's cheek. The younger girl covered her face with her fingers, Katya just quietly laughed at her, she was the most adorable human being.

"Okay you guys are adorable and all that but can we just go already"

"Yes let's go" Trixie said she was embarrassed enough already. All of them started walking and Katya grabbed Trixie's hand. The blonde girl blushed again.

College party.

It was exactly like Trixie imagined it. A lot of people, loud music and shit tone of alcohol. Probably some drugs.

And red cups. Of course they have the fucking red cups.

But it wasn't anything special.

The part that made it special was the fact this was her first party with Katya. She was exited to get a little drunk and dance with her. Maybe they can kiss on the dance floor. She wasn't afraid of people who were around them, simply because they didn't know her. She was just one of the girls in the crowd. She wasn't Trixie Mattel.

"You must be the famous Trixie Mattel"

"Oh yes Trixie this is my best friend and partner in crime Bob" Katya gestured with her hand.

"Hi" Trixie smiled softly "nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too babe you truly look like a real life Barbie. I hope you and your friend have fun" he said and as soon as he appeared he was gone, moving through the crowded room.

"Guys I'm gonna go and talk to some people okay" Kim said already walking into the living room area "I will call you if anything happens" and with that she was gone the only thing that Trixie saw were her long lavender hair. She was a character for sure.

"Wanna get something to drink baby" Katya whispered in Trixie's ear and put a little kiss behind it. Trixie shivered with excitement. She was falling for this girl. Falling hard.

"Yeah sure" Trixie breathed out. Both of the girl's made their way to the kitchen. Katya started making Trixie a drink "You never talk about your friends and stuff. I mean you don't have to if you don't want to but ..."

Katya cut her of "I don't have any thing against talking about my friends or really a friend you know I just have Bob" she scratched the back of her neck "it's just nothing interesting you know"

"Katy I'm interested in you" she said grabbing Katya's hand "your life, your friends I want to know everything about you"

"You are too sweet for this world"

"Why?" Trixie giggled "because I want to get to know you better?" she asked.

"I guess" Katya passed Trixie her freshly made drink "I'm just not used to it, that's nice that you care"

"Of course I care" the blonde took a sip from her red cup and made kind of disgusting face "Wow that's a lot of alcohol"

Katya laughed "Well I thought that I made it pretty mild. I can make you a new one if you want"

"No it's fine really"

"Great let me just grab a beer from the fridge and we can start this party"