25

This night was starting to be fun.

Trixie finished her drink and felt the alcohol flowing through her veins. She was in that happy flirty mood. The girls decided to dance for a little bit. Katya put her hands on Trixie's hips, as they moved on the dance floor. Or rather in the middle of the living room. People moved around them but it didn't really matter. Trixie decided to push her hips back into Katya's grabby hands. Her huge ass brushed against Katya's front. The older girl bit her lip and leaned over to whisper into Trixie's ear "Pretty girl don't tease me like that"

Trixie rolled her hips, she knew exactly what she was doing "Why not mama"

"You are such a bad girl tonight" Katya bit her neck "I will ruin you if you don't stop now"

The younger moved her head to the side so she could look into Katya's blue eyes "Maybe I want to be ruined"

This attitude made Katya mad but also fucking horny. She decided not to give into Trixie's little game she wanted to tease her until the younger would beg for attention "Do you want another drink?" she asked pulling away.

"Yeah" the blonde girl said smiling "that's a good"

Kitchen was less crowded then other parts of the house. Trixie sat down on the counter, she put her hands behind herself and pushed her boobs out more. Katya pretended that she didn't see it.

"Another drink baby?"

"Yes mama" Trixie smiled softly. She was pushing Katya's buttons.

The older didn't answer, she just smirked. She enjoyed this, she looked for a girl like Trixie for so long. She truly felt happy.

But all good things come to an end.

"Katya Zamo!"

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Violet"

Violet Chachki a demon from Katya's past. They used to have a thing going on between them. Friends with benefits too be exact. Violet got her feelings involved, Katya didn't. It was just sex on her end. Zamo broke V's heart, even tho she didn't mean to do it. Since then Violet made it her life mission to make sure that Katya will never find anyone else. In her twisted mind if she couldn't have Katya no one could.

Violet was truly a beautiful girl on the outside but that's it. Tonight she was wearing a tight black dress, it was short and sparkly. Her hells were tall, she looked like a model on the runway.

Trixie got of the counter and pulled her dress down a little bit. Suddenly she was completely sober. Girls like Violet made her a little insecure about her body. She decided to pull a brave face and be nice. She wanted to make a good impression on Katya's friends.

"Hi I'm Trixie" she smiled softly.

Violet looked down at her. Trixie assumed that they were the same hight but Violet had taller shoes "Who are you again?" she said raising one brow.

Katya rolled her eyes "Stop this shit V ..."

The brunette cut her off "Oh come on Kitty Kat" Violet's hand touch Katya's arm. The blonde moved away and gave her a death stare "What is she your new girl toy? How can you compare this to me?"

Trixie took a deep breath.

All of her fears were coming true, she felt tears slowly falling down her face "I'm sorry ..." she pushed past them. She wanted to find the bathroom but decided against it and just run outside.

Katya wanted to run after her but Violet grabbed her arm pulling her back "Leave her Kitty Kat, you know I'm right"

"Shut up V" she screamed "how many times I have to tell you that we are never going to be together"

"Why? Babe we were perfect ..."

"No Violet you are delusional we were never TOGETHER" Katya was fucking angry "you are not a good person, you are a bitch" she pulled her arm back and started to walk away "leave me and Trixie alone"

"You will fucking regret it Katya"

Trouble in paradise 😈
Just so you know I have nothing against Violet she is just the perfect mean girl for this story.

Do you think our girls will make up?