EP 1 Chapter 2

After we slept together in 2 hours later, someone knocks on the door harder as we both wake up and to sit up.

Shei Mei: "Who was it?"

Shei Mei called out.

Yoon Hainim: "Seohwa, it's a urgent news, it's time to go now!"

Yoon Hainim said in his rush way.
I quickly got out of a bed and to open a door.

Seohwa: "What is it, master?"

I asked him with my serious expression.

Yoon Hainim: "No time to explain, we must go now!"

He shouted, pulling my arm outside but I hesitate to go with him and I pushed his hand off away from my arm.

Seohwa: "Wait, Shei Mei, please come with me, we must go now!"

I called her out.

Shei Mei: "Don't worry about me, I will catch up to you later."

She shakes her head.

Seohwa: "Shei Mei!"

I talked to her back when she refused to go with me.

Yoon Hainim: "Grab your sword and let's go!"

As he pulled me outside after he pick my sword up for me to hold it so I ran away with my master from our house and we continuing to run outside than walking.

Seohwa: "Master, what's going on?!"

I cried, as I cannot pull his hand away from my arm and we continuing to run away.
When we saw the Qing soldiers who wore a clothes with 兵 logo on their shirt, master quickly pulled me to hide somewhere else to avoid the Qing soldiers seeing us so Qing soldiers is walking passed to us without noticing us.

Yoon Hainim: "Let's go!"

He whispered, as we continuing to run away and we left this Beijing city through the fortress but we can't leave this fortress gate because of Qing soldier is holding a picture of me as we actually saw it.
Qing soldier is checking people's face before letting them leaving this gate of border capital.

Yoon Hainim: "There's a obstruct blocking in border capital, let's go other way!"

He panic, as we're going to the other way to escape out of this city while there's many people walking around in this China town.
After we take a shortcut way to escape out of this fortress gate in a trick way, we went to the other side to go to the forest and we're going to stay in a tiny abandoned house near the beach of small dock.
When we hid inside of a tiny house with fire camp, we continued to stay inside while seated.

Seohwa: "Where exactly are we?"

I asked him.

Yoon Hainim: "We're near the Hebei border."

He replied, looking at fire camp.

Seohwa: "But will Shei Mei be coming here? Why are we leaving her behind?"

I asked him again with my serious expression.

Yoon Hainim: "There's no time thinking about her and you should save for yourself if you want to live, so all you have to do is listen to me..."

He sighed.

Seohwa: "No! I don't care if I die, all I care was Shei Mei and what if something happen to her?!"

I yelled to stop him talking, looking at my master.

Seohwa: "We must go back and bring her here!"

As I stand up with my sword.

Yoon Hainim: "No! It's dangerous in Beijing!"

As he pulled me to sit down again.

Seohwa: "Master!"

As I talked to him back.

Yoon Hainim: "Are you going to die just because of one woman?"
"I was trying to help you but you still won't listen to me?"

He asked me, looking straight into my eyes.

Seohwa: "But I gave my hope for her..."

Yoon Hainim: "I understand that you truly love her but you gotta let go of that rope if it's too hard for you to pull."
"Reality life are different than your thinking and I understand how you feel, I know it's hard."

As he talked nicely to me and to stop me talking.

Seohwa: "Are there any fathom way to solve this problem? I mean we could do something than sitting down and we have to think the plan."

As I stand up while holding my sword.

Yoon Hainim: "Oh god, you don't understand me."

He groaned, pinching his nose and to look down.

Seohwa: "I understand that you're caring for me like a father, uncle and everything to me but... I have my own life too."
"If I lose her... Then... My life will be meaningless without her..."

I stammered while touching my chest, as I talked so serious drama to my master with my sad expression like I'm nearly crying.

Yoon Hainim: "You foolish kid, how could you gave your hope away for a single woman?"
"You flushed all of your outside feelings away without discreet?"

He argued me back, looking at me while seated.

Yoon Hainim: "What do you know about when you don't even know yet?"
"One broken cup could lead a serious problem and a broken cup cannot be fix back in again."

He said, as I'm still listening to him while standing up still and I did not look at him into his eyes.
I'm sighing.

Yoon Hainim: "You should go to Joseon and you will be safe there."

He suggested, as I quickly looked at him with my shock expression.

Yoon Hainim: "Start begin a normal life there and you shall be reborn as a different person so you can be a human in Joseon."

Seohwa: "Like I can hide my devil face with a mask?"

As I talked back to him with my serious expression at him.

Yoon Hainim: "Look, I was trying to help you as my best and it's up to you so no drama here."

He sighed.

Seohwa: "It's so stuffy inside."

I mumbled, going outside for the fresh air while holding my sword.