EP 11 Chapter 5

After we done what we did, we cuddled together on our mattress for tonight and to get ready to sleep so we're both still naked with a warm blanket on us.
A nice quiet chat with breezy weather from opened window and there's a fire pot to warm us too.

Aiding: "Are we going to be separated again?"

She asked me.

Seohwa: "No, not anymore, if we're separate again, we can still come back with each other again."

I replied.

Aiding: "Are we able to reunite again in the different world after we die here?"

Seohwa: "Of course, we will and don't think too far that we never cross that far before."

Aiding: "Sorry, I was just asking..."

She pouted as we continuing to lie on a mattress together.
The next morning later at Gangneung of Joseon, I woke up to help Aiding cooking.
I walked outside to see my son playing with his toys and to sit down with him.

Young Ah: "Are you really my dad?"

He asked me.

Seohwa: "Yes, I'm your father."

I replied.

Young Ah: "Then why have I never met you before? If you're my father then I could have know you before."

He frowned.

Seohwa: "At least I'm right here with you though."

As I put my arm on his back.

Young Ah: "You look scary when you always carry your sword with you."

As he pushed my arm away from his back.

Young Ah: "Mommy! That man is harassing me!"

He cried, as he runs to the kitchen room and to hug his mother's back.

Aiding: "I'm busy, get outside and play."

She said, as she continuing to cook.

Young Ah: "But that man is scaring me..."

He pouted.

Aiding: "How dare you call your father "that man"?!"

As she yelled at her son.

Young Ah: "Mum..."

As he talked slowly.

Aiding: "You always want to know who your father was and here is your father."
"How could you address your father in a bad manner way? So not filial piety of you!"

Young Ah: "You slept with him, that's why you're on his side than me! Why would my father carry a weapon like a bad person?!"

As he yelled at his mother back, he runs outside and to go back inside of our house.

Aiding: "Young Ah!"

As she called him out but he ignored her.
I walked back to the kitchen room and Aiding sighs.