EP 7 Chapter 9

I was serving rice balls to the prisoners as a royal guard as all the Qing envoys and other random prisoners are inside of this cell.
The police guard who gave me a rice ball when I was in jail before, he was locked up in the cell this time.
I threw a rice ball through the cell bar at him.

Fuk Yu: "You boy! Do you think I would stand still for humiliating me again?!"

He shouted at me, as he got locked up in the cell with his Qing soldiers.

Police Guard: "Pssst, you got two more rice ball for me?"

He whispered, pest me in my foot while holding bars.
I looked down at him and I remembered him as it gave me the flashback moment when I was in jail.

Seohwa: "Huh?? Is that him?"

I confused, as I talked inside of my head.

Police Guard: "Huh, he looks familiar...."

As he talked inside of his head.

Seohwa: "Do you think this is restaurant?! You get what you have!"

As I replied with yell.
He scoffed at me.
Many royal guards came here surprise to dragged many Qing people out of prison and Yeonha is here to drag the criminals too.

Fuk Yu: "Don't touch me!"

He yelled.

Seohwa: "Yeonha, what's going on?"

I asked him, holding his arm still.

Yeonha: "His Majesty gave the royal order to execute all the Qing envoys."

He replied.

Seohwa: "What?! Execute them?!"

I shocked, alerting my voice louder.
At the execution place where many villagers watching the Qing envoys getting their head chopped off by executioner man as executioner man is dancing while spitting wine on his sword.
The clamoring enraged people throwing stuff at the Qing envoys and I was here with Yeonha and Hyun Im as a royal guard.
The executioner man had slaughtered the entire Qing envoys including Fuk Yu as I closed my eyes, he only slash their back.

Hyun Im: "Serve them right for sexual harassing women!"

As he scoffed with his smile.

Hyun Im: "I don't know what they do for living but they look like lowlife barbarians."

He added, I do not feel comfortable about this death sentence.
At the bureau later, I am sitting down with Hyun Im, Yeonha and Inspector Ma...

Inspector Ma: "You guys are promoted to senior police guard by His Majesty's royal order."
"Because he was very happy to see Qing envoy dying thanks to you."

He said, His Majesty suddenly walks inside of this room with his eunuch as we all standing up from our chairs and to bowing down at His Majesty without looking at his face.

Inspector Ma: "Jeo.. Jeonha... What brings you here at this humble place?"

He stuttered.

King Gojong: "I came here to congratulate on your promotion rank, you guys did hard work protecting this country like a general."

He laughed.

Me/Hyun Im/Yeonha/Inspector Ma: "Your grace are immeasurable, Jeonha!"

King Gojong: "Don't mention."

He chuckled, rubbing on his beard.

Seohwa: "Yemin was our friend though."

As I said to His Majesty without looking at him, His Majesty rolled his eyes at me and everyone starting to look at me.

Seohwa: "Yemin was our friend, Jeonha."

As I rolled my face up at His Majesty.

King Gojong: "Do I know Yemin?"

He asked me.

Yeonha: "Seohwa..."

He whispered, as he touching my arm but I pushed his hand away from my arm.

Seohwa: "A person that you murdered in front of the corridor while you were drunk, what did he do wrong that you killed him by your hand?"

As I humble dare to question to His Majesty.

King Gojong: "Oh, I remember! I can allow to kill anyone who I like because I am a king, do you have a problem with that?"

He laughed.

Seohwa: "I miss Yemin, that person you killed, I cannot see him anymore and I feel disappointed in you, Jeonha."

I replied.

Inspector Ma: "Seohwa, what the hell?!"

He hissed.

King Gojong: "I think your pardon?"

Seohwa: "Just tell me what did Yemin do wrong? Please answer me this question."

Eunuch: "Oh ho this bastard..."

He fumed at me, as His Majesty raised his hand at his Eunuch to calm him down.

Hyun Im: "I'm sorry, Jeonha, he was new to this job and he will learn soon, you can ignore him if you like."

He chuckled.

King Gojong: "He was a lowlife and we allowed to kill lowlife people here."
"So lowlife people are like animals, that's why I killed Yemin."

He replied, as he walked away to leave this room with his Eunuch.
His Majesty have enraged my anger as I got very fume of myself, I walked to him as I'm going to touch his back but Yeonha stops me by holding me still, His Majesty left this room.
I panted angrily with my angry expression.

Hyun Im: "Even though he was a king, how can he say that to Yemin...?"

He shocked.

Yeonha: "Seohwa, please calm down, you don't look good today."

As he still holding me.

Seohwa: "He is not a king, he was just a devil who likes to kill people like animals."

I panted.

Inspector Ma: "Sit down and get back to work, we have to investigate to catch the crime."