EP 11 Chapter 4

(⚠️This chapter contains disturbing of strong level sex scene! ⚠️)
When we walk home, the three of us together...

Seohwa: "Honey, was he really my son?"

I asked her.

Aiding: "Why would I sleep with anyone than you?"

She scoffed.

Seohwa: "So you were pregnant while I was away to Japan, what's his name?"

Aiding: "Young Ah, Lee Young Ah."

She replied.

Seohwa: "Young Ah..."

Aiding looked down but she didn't see Young Ah nearby us.

Aiding: "Where is he??"

She bewildered.
I looked around and I saw Young Ah walking far distance from our back.

Seohwa: "He's right behind us."

I said, Aiding looked behind her at Young Ah.

Aiding: "Why are you distance away from us? Come here!"

She called out.

Young Ah: "You two stink, that's why!"

As he replied with calling out back.
Time skipped later, me and Aiding is bathing together in a tub with warm water at Aiding's house because we got poop stained.
We were so quiet together and we got nothing to say as we continuing to bath together.
We're both fully naked while bathing together.
I slowly rolling my eyes up at Aiding and Aiding slowly rolling her eyes up at me.

Seohwa: "Your vagina grew up so big when you're a adult, can I touch your vagina?"

As I asked her gently.
Aiding slowly nodding her head down while looking at me.
I moved to her and to touch her vagina.

Aiding: "Do you feel good, husband?"

As she whispered to me.

Seohwa: "I feel like godlike than good, this is feeling great."

As I whispered to her back.
I lifted two of her legs up in the air to have sexual intercourse with her on the bathtub while she's moaning in orgasm.

Time skipped later at the bathroom, we're both standing up, Aiding leaning her back on the wall and raising her left feet up higher while hugging my back tightly so I can shake my under hips against her under hips to have sexual intercourse together.
Aiding and I both moaning in orgasm louder after 3 years that we never have done something like this before.
One of the best sex scene ever in Joseon Dynasty.

Aiding: "Let's make another baby, cum inside of my body faster."

She panted while we're still hugging and shaking my penis upward inside of her vagina.

Seohwa: "Okay, I'm near finish."

I groaned.
Time skipped later at night time when we sleep together in one room, I'm still having sex with her on a mattress as I slowly pressuring my penis up inside to her vagina deeper while we're both panting and grunting.
We continuing to grunt and I stopped moving my under hips on her.
I lied down on a mattress and she's sitting up to suck my penis up and down with her mouth and tongue.