EP 2 Chapter 3

I don't even know why Ashin saved my life and she's holding my hand tightly so I don't stab myself to committed suicide.
She stared straight into my eyes and I slowly staring at her while I'm grunting in monster's voice.

Seohwa: "Let me die, or else I will kill more people if I continue to live."

I said in my monster's voice.

Seohwa: "I'm a monster though, I killed your friend."

When Ashin heard many barbarian men coming inside of Duki's tent, she went outside to stop the barbarians seeing Duki dying to cover my crime when I killed Duki on purpose.

Barbarian man: "What's going on? I heard Duki screaming."

He wondered.

Ashin: "He's screaming because he thought it was a rat, just go back to sleep."

She replied, shooing the barbarians away from Duki's tent.
The next morning later, Ashin returned my stuff and a sword as I finally got my whole stuff back.

Ashin: "You got nice silver ingots there."

She said.

Seohwa: "Thank you, but where is my horse?"

I wondered, holding many of my stuff.

Ashin: "It's in your belly."

She replied.

Seohwa: "What?"

I bewildered, as my heart suddenly freeze.

Ashin: "When Duki let you eat his food last night, that food was your horse."

She said.

Seohwa: "W.. Wait, what?! So you killed my horse?!"

I shocked.
Ashin nodded.

Seohwa: "Hey! Why would you do that! That was my precious horse though!!"

I yelled and scoffing.

Ashin: "You killed my friend and I killed your friend back, fair enough?"

She shrugged.

Seohwa: "You idiot! That was before I haven't kill your friend, so you killed my horse before Duki was alive!"

As I held Ashin's collar tightly and barbarian man is going to kill me with his sword but Ashin stops barbarian man killing me.
I'm scoffing and I let go of her collar.

Ashin: "You got your stuff and you're free to go so don't cause any trouble if you want to live."

She said.

Seohwa: "Did you really kill my horse? Where is her body so I can believe that my horse die?"

I asked, putting both of my hands on my waist.

Ashin: "I told you already, it's in your belly."

She replied with looking at my tummy and my face.
I'm groaning loudly in my angry way when they ate my freaking horse.