EP 1 Chapter 4

After we hang out at the beach, I took her somewhere else while we're holding hands and it's one of my most favorite place at night time.

Shei Mei: "Where are we going?"

She wondered, continuing to walk together in this beautiful path of trees when we're in the between trees.

Seohwa: "I will take you to my favorite place that I've been there often."

I replied. When we went to the oval of grass field together, we stopped here.

Seohwa: "We're finally here."

I said.

Shei Mei: "Nice place."

She said, wiping sands away from her skirt of hanfu robe.

Seohwa: "Shei Mei, wanna see something cool?"

Turning my face to her.

Shei Mei: "Hm?"

As she faced to me back.
That moment when I'm running around on this grass field of oval at night time, the fireflies flying up to follow me around and I continue to let more of fireflies flying up in the air.

Shei Mei: "Wow, I've never seen such beautiful things in my life before!"

She surprised, touching both of her cheeks with her both hands.

Seohwa: "C'mon, run with me!"

I called her out while I'm running around the oval to let fireflies flying up in the air as we both got surrounded by many fireflies.
Shei Mei decided to have fun with me and we're running around to hang out with lot's of fireflies so fireflies are more beautiful at night time than day time.
We smile and laugh together as we loved running around with fireflies on the grass field and it was a greatest happy night ever.
More of fireflies flying up and they flew around us like a magical fantasy world.
After we ran, we lied down on the grass next to each other while we're panting together because we are exhausted of running around with fireflies.

Shei Mei: "That was a fun night ever!"

She panted.

Seohwa: "Yeah, this is my best night ever and I will be able to sleep peacefully with you tonight."

I panted too, as we're still lying down on the grass field to see the bright full moon and moon is very beautiful.
So this place is fills with moon flash, stars, fireflies, night sky, grass and trees for us to enjoy the view in the 19th century years of China.

Shei Mei: "Shall we go back home? It's very breezy and nice cool weather here."

As she facing side to me.

Seohwa: "Okay, I'm tired too."

As I'm facing back to her.
Shei Mei chuckling at me with her smile and so do I.
When we got back home together safely, me and Shei Mei is cleaning the abandoned house to sweep the dust and wipe spiderweb away.
We already got candles on for us to see in this house at dark sky.

Seohwa: "I prefer other house than this house better, this house is so dirty."

I complained while I helped my girlfriend to clean up.

Shei Mei: "We got chased out by the soldiers and you gotta endure living in your reality life."

She said while cleaning up.

Seohwa: "I know that, I will set the fire ready."

As I'm lighting a fire up on the hays and woods with two stones inside of our house.
After we done cleaning this house tonight, we're sleeping on a bed quietly while the fire camp is warming us up and it's a very quiet night with insects chirping.
Lucky there's a blanket, mattress and pillow in here so someone must have abandoned this house near the beach.

Seohwa: "Shei Mei."

I said while we're both lying down to sleep on a bed together.

Shei Mei: "Yes, baby?"

As she turning her face side to my face.

Seohwa: "I don't feel like sleeping..."

I sighed.

Shei Mei: "Why?"

She asked.

Seohwa: "I just can't sleep and I feel a bit weird after I made this mess."
"I wish I can go back to the time so we can live happy together without getting chase by soldiers."
"If I could go back and fix my mistake."

I replied.

Shei Mei: "Sleep, as long we can keep running away and we'll be safe."

As she closed her eyes.

Seohwa: "We need to go to Joseon so we can avoid Qing people catching us."
"Yoon Hainim told me that he found a ship that goes to Joseon and we're leaving at tomorrow in Jinshi."

I said, as I tell a time in Joseon culture way.
Shei Mei opening her eyes and to look at me.

Seohwa: "Let's build a small family there after we get home to Joseon and we could get marry there."

Shei Mei smiling at me and we begin to cuddle warmly together on a bed.
When the fire camp is getting weaker and dissipate, the sunrise have appeared in this morning so we both waking up together.
After we woke up, we ate two Chinese pancakes together as Yoon Hainim brought foods for us from the capital and we are ready to leave Qing to Joseon soon.

Seohwa: "Thank you."

Shei Mei: "Thank you for the food."

As we eat together while talking to master.

Yoon Hainim: "The ship will be coming here soon so get ready."

He said.

Yoon Hainim: "Oh, and I got something for you."

As I received a paper from his hand and it's a picture of someone name Lee Chungjo.

Seohwa: "What is this?"

I wondered.

Yoon Hainim: "After you have arrived to Joseon, go to that man and he will help you to find a place to stay."
"You will find him at Gyeonggi-do of Hanseong city, he was my friend in Joseon."

He replied.

Seohwa: "I see."

I nodded, looking down at a picture that I'm holding it.
After we done eating, we're going to hop on a ship but Yoon Hainim isn't coming with us so just two of us going inside of a ship while I'm holding my sword up.
When we're about to take a step on a ship, many of unknown ninja assassins showed up as Shei Mei saw the assassins shooting arrows at me by their bows.
Shei Mei gasping out loud and the arrows is flying towards to me without me noticing.

Shei Mei: "Baby!"

As she quickly runs in front of me and she got shot by 5 arrows in front of her body while she grunting as I saw her got shot by 5 arrows with my shock expression.

Seohwa: "Honey!!!"

I screamed, as I hold her still and she have protected my life, without her, I could die now....