Episode 13 Final Chapter, EP 14 ARE NEXT CHAPTER!

Two days later, Sangmin have buried my body and Aiding's body next to my mother's graveyard as Sangmin is here by herself, putting flowers into three of graveyards.
Our graveyards fills with many pebbles only and it's quite cold weather.
Sangmin will always remember her good and bad memory with me and Aiding as she will always miss us.

Sangmin: "While I'm still breathing, I'm all alone by myself in this world, what can I do now...?"
"Kill myself as my karma?"

As she talked to herself.
[Narrative POV]
Looks like Aiding and Seohwa will not have happy ending together anymore, so tragic love story ever in Joseon Dynasty of 20th century years, 1901 year of South Korea.
[End of narrative POV]

[Kdrama ost theme song 🎶]
(Flashback scene of me and Aiding spent happy time together in the previous episodes)

Seohwa: "Will I ever see you again?"

Aiding: "Yes, let's see each other again."

Seohwa: "Yes, we will reunite in the different world."

Aiding: "I'm scared, Seohwa."

Seohwa: "Don't be scared, we will reborn and reunite in the different world again, not in Joseon, but far away."

Aiding: "Where?"

Disappeared and quiet, our presence are gone, including our spirit in this world...
At the strange world, a grim reaper with his suit is walking towards to the bed that is invented with stones only, grim reaper was actually a human with suit but he is half ghost and half human.
Grim reaper saw me lying on a stoned bed as I got bandages wrapped on my head and body but my heart went missing as everyone can see through my body hole like Obito from Naruto.
My long black hair went down without a hair tie rather than having apple bun hairstyle.
I inhaled loudly while I begin to wake up and I sit up.
I saw a man standing in front of me and he looked at me so weird.

Seohwa: "Where am I...?"

As I breathed heavily.
Grim Reaper is still looking at me without replying to me.
I looked at myself everywhere but I cannot believe that I saw my left body with a hole, a huge hole in my body while I'm still breathing.

Seohwa: "What is going on in here?! What happen to my body?!"

As I yelled at Grim Reaper.

Grim Reaper: "Welcome to Underworld and my name is 667, you will face fate soon and prepare for your new fate."

He answered.

Seohwa: "No, I must go back and see Aiding, she was looking for me."

Grim Reaper: "Forget about Aiding and move on to your new fate."

As he talked to me back with his calm voice.

Seohwa: "What are you talking about?! Did you do something to my body?!"

I panic, touching through my hole body.

Seohwa: "I don't have a heart?!"

Grim Reaper: "Peaceful like a wind, wind blow to the place randomly and will the wind blow back to us again?"

He replied, as I have no idea what's going on at all.

Grim Reaper: "Will you accept your new fate?"

He offered me.

Seohwa: "What new fate?"

As I do not understand him.

Grim Reaper: "Chan Kwangseon needs you to take over his body so you can live as Chan Kwangseon as your new life."

He replied, I frowned as I do not understand this crazy man at all.

Grim Reaper: "Your new fate was your new life in 2022 year, will you travel to more than 100 years later to the future on the planet Earth, Lee Seohwa?"

He offered me.

Seohwa: "I don't understand what you're saying, aren't we living in 1901 year?"

I confused.

Grim Reaper: "Your physical body was dead and I can make you reincarnated back to life again, but to 2022 year than 1901 year."

Seohwa: "Just take me back to Joseon, 1901 year, please."

I begged.

Grim Reaper: "Do you think this place was airport as you like to go anywhere you want? You must accept the reality for what you have and don't be stubborn if you don't want trouble."

Seohwa: "Just who the hell are you?!?!"

I yelled.
Grim Reaper sighed.

Seohwa: "WHERE IS LEE AIDING?!?!"

I yelled angrily.

To be continued...