Chapter - 6

(____) POV

*Knock*Knock*Knock

" (_____) - Sama?... Please Wake Up. Oyakata - Sama Requested You're Presence. "

Mhm... So Annoying, It's Too early...
" Yeah, Just Wait A Minute. I'll Be There. "

Taking My Blanket Off me, ' So Cold '
Finally Opening My Eyes, I saw A Stool With Clothes On it.

' Please Wear This Before Meeting Oyakata - Sama. It is Requested By the Master Himself. '

Taking It On my Hand... It Felt Very Fluffy. It also Seems To Fit me Perfectly?

 It also Seems To Fit me Perfectly?

!( From Pinterest )!

Nice, The Skirt Is Just Above My Knees. Fixing My Collar, I was Finally Ready To Leave.

------------------
I wonder Why Was I Called, Hopefully, Nothing Bad happen... Oh, Seems Like I'm Already Here.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*
" It's (_____), I was Informed That you Requested My Presence Father. "

" Please Come In, Child. "

------------------
" Today Will Be The First Day Of you're Training. Just Know, If it gets Too Hard for you. Our Door Is Always Open For you Child. "

" Thank your Father. "

*Knock*Knock*Knock"
" Oyakata - Sama... It's Kocho. "

" Come In My child. You're Just In perfect Timing. "

------------------
" Understood. (____) Will Be On safe Hands Of the Hashira. We will Not Disappoint You, Oyakata - Sama. "

" Thank you Kocho. You Have my Full trust. "

The Next thing I know, We're Walking To Shinobou's Estate, I'm Excited. But, Nervous At the Same Time.

Like, Will, It be Too Hard for Me? Will I Even Make it Out Alive? Will -

" (_____)... Are You Alright? "

Snap Out from My Thoughts, I looked At Shinobou - San, She Looks Worried.

" Ahh, Of course, Just... I am a little nervous. "

She just Did her Close - Eyed - Smile On me. She Does like To do that Expression A lot.

" You'll Be Fine. After All, You're In the Hands Of the Best Demon slayer. "

" Exactly Shinobou - San, I'm Being Trained By the Best. So It must Be Hard. And Strict. "

" It's Something You Have to Go tru, Us Too Probably Thought Like you Before. But Look At us Now. "

I guess She's Right, I should Probably Not Overthink About this. I'll Just enjoy The Beautiful Scenery.

" We're Getting Close (_____). I Still Have a Mission Tho... Just Follow The Straight Path. And You'll See A Big Estate. Just Tell them Your Name. Good Luck (____). "

------------------
After waving And Saying Good-Bye. I Decided To Continue My Walk to the Butterfly Estate. I wonder What This Purple Tree Is Called.

Hm... Oh, I think I'm here. While Getting Close, It's Not that Hard to Know That This Is The Butterfly Estate.

Not Only Is it surrounded by Butterflies. The People here Also Have A Butterfly Clip. Two Of them Looks Like the Same age As Mine. While The three Seems To be Children.

" Hello! I'm (_____)! I'm training To be A Slayer. "

They Stop At what They're Doing And Looked At me. The Girl With the Side Pony Tail seems A Little Bit More Friendlier than the Blue Hair girl with The Pigtails.

" Are you (_____) - Nii? "

I look Down To the Little Girls, It's Cool that they Said it at the Same Time.

" Mhm! I am. "

" I'm Sumi Nakahara! "

She Has a Pigtail As well, But it's Lower. She also Has a Butterfly Clip. But instead, It's the Color Blue.

" I'm Kiyo Terauchi! "

Now, She Has short Hair. Not that Styled. Her Butterfly Clip Is On both Sides of her Haid too.

" I'm Naho Takada! "

Braided Hair To both sides. She Then Has the Green Butterfly Clip. They Also Aren't Related Based On their Different Last name.

" Aoi Kanzaki, Assistant Of Kocho - Sama, This Is Kanao Tsuyuri. Tsuguko Of Kocho - Sama. "

At least I won't Be Alone... I could Get used To this.

" (____) - Nii! Come On, We'll Show You Where You're Staying! "

" Oi! I was The One who's Suppose To show Her! "

Hehe, I would Definitely Enjoy My Stay here, I notice Tsuyuri - San Staring At me, I wave At her... But she Just looked Away, She's Probably Shy.

-----------------
(_____) POV

' Mhm! Looks Good, Hm... This Bed Is Very Comfy '

I was Just Sitting On the Bed, Staring At the Wall.

• Knock * Knock * Knock

' Hm? I thought All of Them Is Occupied At the Moment... '

Opening The Door, I was Kanao. She was Looking At the Ground...

" Ahh, Tsuyuri - San. Do you Need Anything? "

" Aoi - San... Told me To give you A Tour... "

She said In a Very Quiet Voice, I could Barely Hear it.

" O-Oh, Well. That's Very Nice of you, Tsuyuri - San. "

' Maybe if I Speak Softer... She Wouldn't Be Scared Of me? '

" Please... Call me Kanao Instead, I'd Like us To be Comfortable as Possible.. "

' Ahh, She's Opening Up to me! '

" Sure! Kanao - San, You can Also Call me (_____) If you'd Like. "

" (_____)... (_____).. "

' She's Adorable! '

As they Were Talking, A Certain... Assistant is Stalking Them. Aoi Kanzaki.

" Kanao - San. How About we Start At the Garden? I really Wanna See it. "

" Oh... If that's What you Like... "

------------------
No - one POV

" This is A Westeria Tree, Demons Hate this Kind of tree... "

Said By Kanao, The Two Is Currently Walking Around.

" Kanao - San... I need You're Help On a Patient. "

Aoi, Suddenly Called.

" Oh... (_____), Wait here For A Moment... "

(_____) Just Nodded, As They Left. (_____) Started Looking Around. Until she Saw A Westeria tree. It's Much Bigger Than the Others. Butterfly's Also Seem to Like it More.

------------------
Sorry For being Inactive, But. The Next Chapter. Reader will finally Meet A New Character.

Kanae Is A New Love Interest. Yes, Shinobou Isn't A Hashira When Kanae Is Still Alive. But I'll Make it Work.

So Is Yorrichi.