2

Sarah slowly stirred her tea as Alfie sat right across her. He was dressed in all black and had a different look to him. The scar under his eye was telling her to never mess with him but she was already too deep with him to go anywhere.

Or she thought.

"Never knew there was a clinic down here, hiding from something love?" Alfie asked playing with his ring finger. He was closely examining every detail on her face.

Sarah wasn't average looking as per say. She had long black hair that fell on her forhead everytime she tucked them back. She was solid 5'4 and had clear porcelain skin. She was like a Roman goddess.

"Not really, I'm a doctor what's there to hide. " She took a sip as her lip stained the cup. Alex and Milo was nowhere to found.

Alfie inched closer on the table and inspected her eyes.  She wasn't making an eye contact and that bothered her.

"I might not be an expert but I can see you.. " He pointed directly at her.  "Are hiding from someone love. "

Alfie sat back as Sarah took a sharp breath.  Taking the envelope from one of her book on the table, she slid it towards him.

"Here is your money, I hope we never meet each other again. " Sarah said as softly as she could just to hide her nervousness.

Standing up Alfie leaned over her and mumbled in her ears "Y'know you have the most gorgeous lips I've ever seen."

He left immediately after that leaving a very frustrated Sarah behind.

His words effected her in the most sensual way possible.

Sarah wore one of her old red dresses on Tommy's wedding

Sarah wore one of her old red dresses on Tommy's wedding. The money she saved to buy a new one was gone. For a good cause atleast.

Standing in the far corner of the Church. Tommy and Grace exhanged vows. They looked nice and well together.

"I don't like her. " John stood next to her mumbling under his breath. John and Sarah were good friends. They always were there for each other.

"Not our problem John, Tommy likes her." She assured him looking ahead trying to be the wiser one in this. She honestly needed to get out as soon as she can.

Walking back home she heard someone shouting from the dining room. It was Ada.

"How dare you try to meddle in my life when all you have ever done is bring violence in my life?!" Ada shouted on top of her lungs in front of Tommy.

The whole Shelby family was present there.  Usually Sarah would ignore this and go to her room but she decided to take Ada with her.

Tommy shouldn't deal with this shit. Sarah lightly pulled her shoulder. "Let's go Ada."

Ada jerked her hand away from her and almost pushed her down.