Chapter 11

After a few small chats, the two began to devote themselves to work.

    Shengshi Group has recently accepted a large project, and the above also attaches great importance to this project. Xia Ningyuan is one of the main persons in charge of this project.

    Xia Ningyuan has to be present every time he has a meeting with Party B, not only to be an interpreter, but also to organize meeting minutes after the meeting. In short, there are endless meetings every day, and there are endless classes.

    The other colleagues in the department went home one by one, only Zhao Xiaoyu and Xia Ningyuan were left with the lights on.

    Zhao Xiaoyu was too focused at work, so he didn't notice that it was late.

    A melodious cell phone ringing broke the silence in the office.

    Zhao Xiaoyu hurriedly picked up the phone, bought to see who was calling, and answered.

    "Xiaoyu, it's almost ten o'clock, are you still in the company?".Huang Yuan's voice came from the phone.

    Zhao Xiaoyu looked at the last document to be translated and said, "It's almost done, there is one more document to be sorted out."

    "Do you want me to pick you up?"

    Before Zhao Xiaoyu could speak, Huang Yuan continued: "Forget it, I will drive to pick you up now."

    Zhao Xiaoyu originally wanted to say no, but before he could say it, his eldest father hung up the phone.

    "A call from your family?" Xia Ningyuan asked.

    "My eldest dad called, he is worried that I will go home alone, saying that he will come and pick me up from get off work."

    "What about your fiance? Why doesn't he come to pick you up?"

    Zhao Xiaoyu stopped asking Xia Ningyuan’s question. After a while, he smiled and said, "He has gone on a business trip."

."Okay, we will come back to sort out the remaining documents tomorrow morning at work. Now we will go downstairs to eat something. It is estimated that after eating, your father will come over."

    Xia Ning Yuanbian said that he locked the translated materials in the safe under the desk.

    The two of them haven’t eaten since they got off work. Xia Ning is used to working at this intensity, but Zhao Xiaoyu is very punctual for his three meals a day. He usually starts dinner at seven at home. Now he is three hours late and is already hungry. The chest must be attached to the back.

    The staff restaurant of the Shengshi Group is very large. The 6th to 10th floors are all restaurants. During the executive class, all restaurant windows will be open. Only the restaurant on the sixth floor is open in the evenings and weekends.

    The two of them had just got out of the elevator, and they happened to have a face-to-face meeting with Special Assistant Zhou.

    "Special Assistant Zhou, you still don't get off work so late? It's really hard get off work." Xia Ningyuan took the initiative to say hello to Special Assistant Zhou.

."Mr Sheng didn't get off work. How dare I leave early as a worker." When Zhou Te helped Xia Ningyuan back, he turned his attention to Zhao Xiaoyu who was aside, "Xiao Zhao hasn't gone back yet?"

    "Well, the manager arranged for me to study with Brother Yuan, so I stayed and worked overtime together to learn more about the company's business." Zhao Xiaoyu replied respectfully.