Chapter 53

On the way to Shengzhou, Zhao Xiaoyu had been thinking about Jingyou's affairs, a little absent-minded.

    Sheng Yuyuan looked in his heart and understood what Zhao Xiaoyu was doing. After thinking about it, he said, "You don't have to worry about Jingyou's affairs, it's all over."

    "I just don't understand, Cheng Yuzhang is such a scumbag, why did you think about introducing Jingyou to him?"

.Sheng Yuyuan sighed for a long time before explaining: "At first none of us knew that Cheng Yuzhang was a half-hearted person. When we found out, everything was too late. Jing You was permanently marked by him. I also persuaded him at the time. , The other party also said that he would change, but his personality for more than 20 years, how could he change it, and finally Jingyou asked to break up, he disagreed, and even took out indecent photos to threaten Jingyou, saying that if once When you break up, you will broadcast the indecent photos of Jingyou, and even use your own pheromone to control Jingyou’s every move. Once Omega is permanently marked, the effect of the inhibitor will be minimal for you, and you can only rely on it. Alpha, Jing You was provoked by other Omegas and Betas, plus Cheng Yuzhang's threat, he couldn't bear it, and finally chose to clean the mark."

."Actually, I wanted to clean the marks at the beginning, but my little dad was worried about what might happen to me, so he stopped it." Zhao Xiaoyu whispered, giving Sheng Yuyuan a guilty look.

    Sheng Yuyuan took a sigh of relief when he heard what Zhao Xiaoyu said, and at the same time was thankful that Zhao Xiaoyu did not do that.

    Not only Sheng Yuyuan, but even Zhao Xiaoyu was fortunate that he was stopped by his little father. Otherwise, he might not have his life with Sheng Yuyuan.

    "But to be honest, I suddenly understood Jingyou a little bit. Because of genetic problems, we Omega are very passive in many things, especially emotional matters. In many cases, we have no choice. If it is not true, it is compelling. Under the circumstances, Jing You would not choose to use his life as a bet. Fortunately, Cheng Yuzhang found out that he did not expose Jing You’s indecent photos..But he wants to compensate Jingyou, it will be impossible in this life, no wonder he is afraid of contact with alpha. "Zhao Xiaoyu sighed about what Jing You had experienced.

    After a long silence, Zhao Xiaoyu went on to say: "I can also understand why you helped Jingyou. Think about it from another place. If my friend is in trouble because of my problem, I will be the same as you. I am sorry for what happened. I should not be preconceived and should not doubt you and Jingyou."

    Think about it, if Sheng Yuyuan and Jing You really liked each other, he wouldn't be sitting in this car now, there would be nothing wrong with him and Cheng Yuzhang for a long time.

    "The matter is over. Don't think so much and don't blame yourself. In fact, I'm quite happy with your reaction at the time. It shows that you care about me. Otherwise, you won't be so angry, right?"

."Yeah, if it wasn't for liking you, I wouldn't bother to care who you are close to and who you go far away." Zhao Xiaoyu generously admitted his feelings for Sheng Yuyuan.

    After a while, Zhao Xiaoyu laughed and said, "Why don't you find a chance to let Jingyou come to play at home? I think Cheng Yuzhang might not give up this relationship for a while, and Jing You thinks It's also uncomfortable. I just want to find someone to chat with."

    "Looking back, I asked Jingyou what he meant. If he doesn't want to come, we don't want to force him."

    "I know this. If possible, I would like to apologize to him face to face." He even thought about the lines.