Making a new friend

You slowly open your eyes, wake up from sleep because of the sun light from your window.

Oh yeah, today is the first day of school! I hope I can make friends... At least 1....

You pull down the blinds of your window and go down stairs to eat breakfast. While you were eating, you daydreamed so much.

I wish I can be in the same class with my new fiends.... I hope the teachers are nice...

You finish your breakfast and look at the clock. "Oh my god! I'm late on the first day of school! " You were shacked that you forgot what you were going to do.

What was I about to do? Omg! I'm late!

You look around to see if that was what you were going to do. You look around. " Oh yeah! I need to brush my teeth!" You brush your teeth. After you brushed your teeth, you look at the clock.

I have no time to take a shower.... I guess I won't. ..

So you hurry up, change your clothes and go out. You live by yourself so you have no one to say goodbye to. You run to the bus stop and you were 1 second late. The bus left right in front of you and it didn't stop.

Noooo! I'm late!

You sit on the bench in front of the bus stop. Then this guy comes running.

What is wrong with him?

Then he asks, " the bus left.... right?" You say " wa.... wait... um.... yes...." He sits beside you. Your face turns red. You look has his face, he has a eye patch just like you. Suddenly he asks, " Are you going to [school name]?" You reply " um.... yes....."

Oh wow, he's late on the first day of. School too...

Suddenly, he starts a conversation. " hello, my name is Kaneki Ken. Nice to meet you." You reply " um.... nice to meet you too..... um.... my name is [y/n]. Kaneki Ken brings his hands in front of you for a handshake. So you shake hands with Kaneki Ken.