Another ghoul attack

Kaneki stops you. He peeks out the door to see what's there. Then Kaneki gasps, falls down on his knees. Tears are falling from his eyes.

Kaneki ken! What did you see! I really want t ask but I don't think it's a good timing. I guess I'll just check on my own.

You open the door, you see hide in front of your door. He is lied down so you don't know what happened. You look at his neck where there was a bite.

What happened?! What is this??

You look around, there is blood everywhere. Now you realize.

It's. .. a .... GHOUL ATTACK.

You pad Kaneki ' s back. "Kaneki ken...... I'm sorry....." Kaneki ken egnores you and just cry. You really don't know what to do so you call 911. You give kaneki his eyepatch, " Kaneki.... I called for help. Please don't cry and wear your eye patch. Kaneki ken peaks at you and stops cring. Kaneki carries hide into your house. The ambulance came. They hurry up and carry hide into the ambulance. The ambulance leaves, you and Kaneki walk to the bus station to go to the hospital. The bus comes, there is silence. Only you and Kaneki is In the bus, you don't talk to him.

-Time passes-

You arrive at the hospital, you and Kaneki go to the office desk and get hides room. You and Kaneki go to the room. Hide is in the bed and the doctor comes. " this young man is luckily still breathing. However, we need to change his lungs because he will die. Soon. " Kaneki 's tears comes out.

What do I do?? Do I offer him my lungs or what?

Kaneki speaks " I want to offer my lungs " " NO KANEKI! " You shout. Your face turns red and apologies. "I'm sorry... for shouting. .." Then a good idea comes in your mind.

What if.... what if..m I hunt down a ghoul? And I can give that ghouls lungs to hide! That way, they're both ghouls and both of them are happy.

You run out to the room, to the streets. You find a quiet place where ghouls might be. A shadow moves.

Ghoul??

A little boy walks up to you. " Hi there!" I'm looking for this place." He takes out his map and points. You reply "Oh. Go right than straight. " You point at the direction. The boy says thanks and goes straight.

Aw.... He wasent a ghoul...

Suddenly, the boy runs towards you and start biting your neck. You scream. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Blood is everywhere. Your eyes shut.

Is this how it ends? It... hurts... a lot. ......

You faint.