Class

Kaneki ken looks at the list while you think.

No... no.... it can't be.....

"Hi [Y/n], looks like we're in the same class. Nice to meet you!" Kaneki says. You look at Kaneki and reply. "..... nice... to .... meet...you too...." Kaneki asks, " is something wrong?" You reply "no. I'm. .. fine" The bell rings, all the students enter the school and goes to their class.

-Time pasts-

The bell rings, everyone runs out of their class and lines up for the bus. You and Kaneki are at the end of the line. The bus comes and you don't think you can fit in the bus. You ask Kaneki ken. "Do you want to take the next bus? " Kaneki replies, " sure." The next bus comes, you and Kaneki ken enters. There's so much people in the bus. There was 1 seat left, Kaneki tells you that you can sit there. You sit down is the sit and the bus goes. It was red light, the bus driver didn't realize. A student that was beside him screamed, the bus stoped. Kaneki ken lost his balence and falls towards you. You and Kaneki ken ' s face are really close, your face turns red.

Why is my heart pumping so fast? It's not like I like him... or do I?

You look at Kaneki ken ' s face, your heart pumps more faster.

Stop pumping so fast! But Kaneki ken is actually.... cute.

Kaneki ken apolozies "Sorry for the accident..." You reply " It's ok..." like nothing happened. You and Kaneki arrive at the terminal station and you both go your way. "See you tomorrow Kaneki ken! " Kaneki ken gives you a smile and winks at you. You walk to your house and you see a box. The box was moving, you wondered what was in there. There was was a cute, little puppy.

Awwww that's so cute! Who would throw out this cute puppy! I'll eat them for dinner!

You carry the puppy and give a name.

I'll name you...... Kaneki Jr. Hm... I need supplies now.

You go to the pet shop beside your house and buy food and a house for your puppy. You pay and walk home. You arrive home, you had no homework because it was the first day of school. You lye down on your bed. Then you fall sleep.

Kaneki ken?? Where's your eye patch?? Wait... is that you? ? Your hair and your eye.... wait... my eye patch! ! No... no.... He's a... ghoul like me....??! Kaneki stop!

You wake up.

Phew, it was a dream.... a dream.... a...... nightmare.....