Jealous

-Chapter 27-
Touka laughs, talking with Kaneki. You stare at her. You think and think. You don't know what you did. All you know is that Touka is mad at you. You bang on the table really hard. "Kaneki. We need to have a talk. PRIVATE"You stare at Touka with your big mad eyes. "KANEKI KUN~~ don't leave me here~~ You envited me~~" Touka tells him with her cutie voice. Kaneki thinks. You wait for Kaneki's reply but Kaneki just stands there. You grab Kaneki's hand and take him up stairs.

-In the room-

You:"Kaneki kun. I need to tell you something."
Kaneki:"what is it [Y/n]-chan?"
You:"What the heck is wrong with that purple grape girl?"
Kaneki:"Oh. why?"
You:"NAH. you don't need to know. I'm going home."

You slam the door, go down stairs and just leave.

-At Kaneki's house-
Kaneki go down stairs and sit on the table. "Sorry Touka. I guess [Y/n]-chan wasn't feeling that good today." Touka frowns. "I.. HEARD.... EVERTHING" Touka bites her lips. Kaneki looks away. He heard a phone ringing from up stairs. "Please.. wait here.. Touka." Kaneki goes up stairs and realizes that you left your phone. Kaneki head down stairs. "Kaneki, its late. ill head home. Thanks." Touka says bye and leaves. "WAIT!" Kaneki shouts. "You mind if you give this to [Y/n]-chan on your way back?" Kaneki asks. "um....sure..Sure... SURE." Touka smiles.

-Back to you-
"ugh! what the heck is like..m WRONG WITH HER. GRAPE HEAD" you shout, talking to your self. then you think about Kaneki.
man I need to apologize....
You put your hands inside your pocket. "um..a........ shit. UUUGGGHH" You shout, on the streets at 10:00pm. You go to the public telephone and call Kaneki.

-on phone-
You:Kaneki, im really sorry but... I think I left my phone at your house *mumbles*
Kaneki:oh. I told Touka to give it to you on her way home. you'll get it soon.
You:TOUKA??!? I mean... okay...
-Ends call-

*Bangs head to the wall*
"Baka baka baka baka. im so stupid."