Start

-Next morning-

You wake up with a big stretch. Kaneki was already out of bed. You head down stairs and have meal with Kaneki. Toast for you and human organs for Kaneki.

You wash your selves, ditch class and go to where you are suppose to go.

"Kaneki i am exiced" You tell Kaneki. Kaneki seems he is nervous.

"[y/n] tell me of you change your mind and you don't want to go" Kaneki tells you. You smile.

Kaneki stops walking. You stop. Kaneki leads you to a quiet place, holds you up and jumps high up in the sky, roofs to roof.

"Ah! Kaneki put me down! Im heavy" You tell Kaneki

Kaneki just smiles and continues the way. You blush.

When you arrive there, you smell dead corp. Smells weird and dead(?). Kaneki drools.

You both head in to the quiet building. Where Jason is.

As soon as you enter, you see blood, a chair, a mask and some tools. Then a man walks over, you guess it's Jason.

"Ah.....so you broght her here!!!" That man you are guessing that is Jason saids with a big smile.

"Yes..."Kaneki replies looking at the floor.

Jason hand signs you where to go. A chair.

Then you remeber what Kaneki has said.

You will be changed into a ghoul.

You take a deep breath. Just then, Jason comes up and poke you through ths claws.

*faints*

-Time passes-

You wake up itching your head. "Okay we are done. Please stay in this seat." Jason tells you. You are now a ghoul. You look down to a broken glass to look at yourself, 1 red eye.

Just then, Jason brings a chain. 2 chains. Then he locks you up.

Jason claps happily and turns around.

"Well, well, Thank YOU for coming Kaneki-kun! HAHAHAHA! I was SO bored but now you are here.... 1 plop then goes 1 toe of hers." Jason says. You take a deep breath. "Don't agree the rules with me, ask [y/n]. Kaneki says.

"Yes, I am ready" You shout, replying to an overheard question. "Wow! You are confident!" Jason says. "Want to have a try-out?" He asks.

Your eyes gets bigger, so scared you forgot to reply while Jason is touching he's tool.

"I asked you a question!" Jason shouts." You look at Kaneki but Kaneki refuses looking at you. Looks like he was crying. You take a deep breath.

"Yes."