let me be your bridge

chapter 25

You hurry up and call kaneki.

*gets phone* *calls Kaneki*

Kaneki dosen't answer. You try calling him a lot of times but he never answers.

if something bad happen, that's a BIG problem. He he doesn't answer cause he's mad at me, that's... okay but he's making me really worried. I can't just wait here. I need to go.

you grab your jacket and head outside. Soon, you arrive at Kaneki's house. You knock and knock but he dosen't come out. "Kaneki! Kaneki!" You call his name a lot of time. "Hide??" Kaneki comes out with a tearing eyes. "kaneki!!!!" You shout his name, letting your tears drop down your red cheeks. "you.... you... came back...?" Kaneki says with mumbling. "well... yes... I did.... m.... nothing happened??" You ask. "a .. nothing.... now leave." Kaneki shouts with his soft voice. "Can I come into your house for a sec??I need to tell you something."You ask Kaneki politely. "um... sorry. I don't envote liars to my house." Kaneki tells you like he doesn't like you. "Please... im sorry kaneki -_-" you tell him with your bling bling eyes. "No Ypu CANT YOU MONSTER!" Kaneki shouts at you. You take a peak at Kaneki's house ( through his arms) There is blood everywhere. "What's this?" You point at his blood. "whats what?" Kaneki tells you like he doesn't know anything. You push Kaneki out of yiur way. Scissors and knifes are on the floor. "Kaneki... what did you do to yourself?" You ask him. You grab Kaneki's hand. There is blood, his fingers are all grown back. "No... No... I knew this will happen one day.... It happened in my dream! BAKA! I mean... why...." You tell him nicely. "You don't need to know! why are you always in my way!"KanekI gets mad at you. You take a deep breath abd cry more. You hug kaneki tightly, "I will be your bridge. I'm sorry. Yes, I am a liar, I am a baka, I am a monster but my inside is right now diffrent. I wanted you to feel better so I became a liar. I know sorry won't work. I don't care if you're mad at me, I'll just be your bridge." You tell Kaneki seriously. Kaneki looks at you crying. Then he gives you a little smile. "There is the [Y/n]! I missed you so much. I was just.... too ..." you look at Kaneki's face. "yes. I understand. You need bravery to have friendship. I forgive you. Will you forgive me?" You ask. "I will but the next time you lie, I'm atually going to kill you" Kaneki says it with a smile. You cry again but you don't know why.
*sniff* *sniff*
"stop crying [y/n]-chan. You look prettier when you have that big smile on your face."Kaeki puts his bloody hand on your face and whips your tear down for you. You blush. Your face turns red like a tomato. "im sorry to make you *sniff* worried Kaneki ken, *sniff*I'm fine *sniff*I was just... really sorry but really happy at the same time cause *sniff* we became friends again *sniff*" You tell him sniffing. "oh. no no. it's fine [Y/n]-chan, I will be your bridge too." Kaneki says it, looking away from your face, blushing.

~*~*~*~*

idk, I might end the book soon. SOON. If I end it soon, I'll make 'Kaneki X reader II' or something. Idk. well, its 50% so no worries. Just letting you know. ( if you REALLY don't want me to end the story, then plz comment below!)