No more Count Down

Your tears come out as you count 972.

Kaneki dosen't look at you, feeling sorry. You look at your toes, growing back with scars. You see Kaneki ploping on the floor and your toes fly away 1 by 1, you realized.

What if...

I become the ruler? the BOSS

You realized, you can stop all of this story just becoming the top.

You move around, try to untangle the chains. Kaneki drops, Jason's foot on top of his face.

"[y/n], you think we should end this game?" he says snaping his nukles one by one.

"What if....you let me go and I fight instead?" You say spitting out some blood.

"As you can see, I made you into a ghoul ONLY for your toes to grow..."

"And you made Kaneki into a ghoul just to cut his toes too didn't you?" You say cutting off what Jason was about to say.

"[y/n]....." Kaneki mumbles as he closes his eyes.

"Okay, but you know its 'Kaneki's' toes that's going to go pffff~"

You smile like a dark side is controlling you.

"Deal."

Kaneki gets moved to the 'chair' with chains. He coffs out blood and closes his eyes with his face red.

You look at Kaneki. You don't know why but you do not feel sorry.

Why? You ask to yourself.

Then you realize.

This is for me.

You take position, not knowing what to do.

As Jason runs, you run. Flying crazy. You laugh because you don't know what the heck you are doing.

Then you stop.

You take out your claws.

*misses*

You take hard breaths.

You are very hungry. You think then it goes through your stomach.

Jason's claws.

"I won" Jason says as he heads towards Kaneki. His toes fly with blood. Then you drool.

You run towards Kaneki and you eat. His toes at least as they grow back. Kaneki is so quiet like he is dead.

A/N : i dont know wtf, Idk why you are eating Kaneki's toes for meal #dealwithit XD

Then you feel this weird thing going inside you. This feeling that you change. This feeling after eating Kaneki.

You look at a broken glass on the floor. As your hair turns black, you gasp. Your hair was black and white.

Claws coming out with more power.

Is this how Kaneki was? This strong?