Dinner

You look at the clock and your yummy grumbles.

I don't have any stomach to eat... I guess I need to go for a human hunting....

You put food into Kaneki Jr's bowl and go out. You look around, you found a boy walking by his self. You ask " hello little boy! You look cute! I'm a bit cold. .. you mind of you make me warm?" The boy look confused, and hugs you. You look around to see if someone's here. No one was there so you bite his neck and eat him. Your eating, there was a shadow coming but you didn't realize. The shadow comes closer to you, and the person comes out. You leave the boy you were eating on the ground and go in your hunting position. You run towards the person. You stop.

What... what... wait.... no.....

It was Kaneki Ken. But he was a.... ghoul. Kaneki ken speaks, " wait.. so.... You're a ghoul?" You reply, " yes..... sorry.... but you're a ghoul too...?!" Kaneki ken replies "yes...." You ask Kaneki "um... I don't think I can finish this boy... you want to come to my house and share this... food? "

What am I saying! Am I nuts!! And CAN finish this boy!

But Kaneki ken replies "yes."

Wait what ??! Cool

You lead him to your house carefully, carrying that boy. You leave him on your table. "Kaneki ken, please take a seat." Kaneki ken takes a seat, you both start eating him. Kaneki ken speaks " man! Nice hunting! This guy tastes so good! "

Am I so post to say thank you or what?

"Well.... Thank you??" Kaneki ken gives you a little smile. You finish your food, you look around. There is blood everywhere. You clean up. Then someone knocks on the door. You gasp. "Hi! This is Hide! I'm here to see Kaneki!

What do I do? There's blood everywhere now! And I don't even know him! Whatever! I'm just going to tell him I'm a ghoul!

You walk towards the door. Then Kaneki stops you. "[Y/n] chi, that... dosent sound like.... Hide..."