New feelings

Nigel's POV:

I could feel her sneaking into the room but I wanted to see what she does so I kept quite as if I didn't know anything, I felt she was planning to scare me so I caught her hand and pulled her towards me; she ended up falling on me and I smirked at my victory.

I said "Thought you could scare me by tip toeing into my room" and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out and she was already turning red, I was enjoying this a lot. Since I was shirtless, I felt her soft fingers tracing my abs a bit and I looked at her hands and she abruptly pushed me and settled beside me. She tried to show that she was annoyed and angry but I could see the pink tinges on her cheeks already. I love to see her blushing. She said "You know what, you're annoying" and just to tease her more, I said "Aww but you still like me ... and that's why you're here right now". I saw her freezing there for some moments. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so to ease the mood I said "But I really don't mind spending time with you, I actually like your company" and I actually meant that. I haven't known her for too long but I feel as if I have known her for eternity, sounds cheesy, I know but that's what I felt. All the romance novels sound too cheesy until you face that in real life. 

She is not like all the girls I've met till date; she was different but in a good way. We watched a movie and time flew too quickly without us realising. Suddenly Crystal barged into the room and asked us to get ready for Sana's birthday party, she even called us 'lovebirds. I saw Saira blushing at this but I had a goofy smile plastered because maybe I didn't mind the new nickname we got.

We changed and I was waiting for her and talking to others. Suddenly I saw her entering the room and she was dressed in a Pastel blue, full sleeve, blazer dress with black stockings and coincidentally we were twinning. The dress ended a little bit above her knee. She accessorized it with a white bag and a simple golden necklace and heart shaped earrings. Her long dark brown hair was left open. I felt my breadth hitched at that moment just looking at her. She was running across the room to check if everything was ready for Sana's surprise. Her locks were continuously falling on her face and she was pushing it behind her ear. I felt she was the most beautiful girl, I've ever seen. She was dressed very simple yet she had a different aura in that room that will make everyone look at her when she enters a room. I was disturbed from admiring her when Nik nudged my elbow and gave me a knowing look, I cleared my throat and drifted my eyes reluctantly from her.

Saira's outfit

Saira's outfit

Nigel's outfit

Nigel's outfit

The whole evening, I kept staring at her and she was so busy that she only smiled at me a few times but couldn't talk to me. She was dancing her heart out. She told me she loves dancing but at that point I felt, she didn't care who was seeing her, she was only feeling the music and flowing with it. She was always surrounded either by her cousins or by her aunts and uncles. Finally, I saw that she was dancing alone, she was too busy in reliving that moment that she didn't even realise it. I took the chance and walked to her; she still didn't notice me. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and she gasped. She instantly turned her head back to see the intruder who broke her trance but on seeing me she relaxed and sighed. Our faces were merely inches apart from each other. She turned her head back and I rested my chin on her shoulder and swayed like that. I whispered in her ears "Are you planning to take my breadth away?". I could feel her breathing become a bit faster. I turned her around towards me and as I guessed she was a blushing mess, I loved how she blushed at every small comment. We danced for some more time and every time, I pulled her closer, she would look at me and give me her signature blushing smile. She is too shy and cute and I could feel that I was growing some sort of feelings for her already. I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere quiet and she nodded. I took her hand and walked towards somewhere quiet but we were shocked to see Crystal making out with a guy. We decided not to disturb them and went towards the beach.

I nervously said her "So I wanted to talk to you about something..."

She said impatiently "Just say it already will you.... you're making me nervous now..."

I took a deep breadth and looked in her eyes and confessed "I think I'm falling for you Saira..." She kept staring at me, I was already very nervous and thought, I might have scared her, maybe she didn't like me in that sense, I was panicking when she didn't say anything even after I asked her to say something. She just said "I don't know what to say". After hearing those words, I was sure that she didn't expect this at all and maybe she sees me just as a friend and now after overthinking everything, I stupidly confessed and scared her. She would definitely maintain distance from me now. I just ruined whatever bond we had...

'How can you be so stupid Nigel? How will she react from now on? Will she still be my good friend? Aghhh' I was definitely panicking but her next move took me aback as that was completely unexpected.

I said "Do you maybe... like me back? Even a bit? I mean I'd understand if you..." and I never got to complete that sentence as she placed her soft lips on me ever so gently that I felt as if it was a piece of cotton. It took me a few moments to realise that she was actually kissing me but then I pulled her towards me and kissed her back.

After a few moments she pulled away to breathe and I did the same reluctantly because this proved that no she likes me back. I didn't overthink things and made the right decision to confess my feelings to her. I rested my forehead against her when she blurted out, "That was my first kiss..."

I gasped at that little piece of information and hugged her close. I felt so happy and lucky to be her first kiss. I wanted to make sure that she was comfortable and said what I truly felt at that moment. I whispered in her ear. "Thank you Saira... for giving me this amazing gift..." I kept hugging her to absorb the fact that I actually kissed her. I couldn't describe how happy I was at that moment. Not only did she kiss me but also, I was her first kiss. Although she wasn't my first kiss but I wanted to make her my last...