Until Next Time!

Saira's POV:

It was finally the morning we were going back. The trip ended so soon; I didn't even realise it. I woke up and made a cup of tea for myself and went to the swing outside to soak everything up before leaving this lovely place. The calmness of the morning was actually so relaxing. It helped me to clear my mind out of all the things that have been going on lately. After some time, I went back to pack my bag as we'll be leaving by noon today.

I entered my room; everyone was still sleeping. I quietly packed my bag and once I was done, I saw my sisters waking up. I greeted them and kept my suitcase at the side.

Crys said, "You are already done packing", I nodded my head.

Sana was sitting like a zombie and then again covered herself with the blanket. I freshened up and then Crys went in. I saw Kiran aunty coming inside our room. I greeted her and she greeted me back. She said, "Oh you are already awake, good. Get freshen up and pack your bags".

I said, "Actually I've already packed my bag and freshened up"

She smiled and said, "Wow great. Then do me a favour dear, wake the others up and then come to the breakfast table by 11. We will be having a brunch today and if you are hungry then eat something light", I nodded and told okay.

I woke my brothers up who literally punched and kicked me back for disturbing their sweet sleep. Of course, monkeys. I asked Sana to get up who went back to sleep after waking up. She replied to me with a 'hmm' in a groggy voice. I shook my head and went to the other room to wake them up. I saw Divya was already awoken and was waking Akash up. We greeted each other and smiled; I went to wake up the brothers.

I called Nik but he didn't even budge. I had to shake him and he finally opened his eyes. Akash went to get freshen up. Nik said to give him 5 more mins. Sana called Divya so she went to the other room. I went to wake Nigel up. He was looking so cute while sleeping. This is the first time I saw him sleeping unlike him, who has seen me sleeping for uncountable times. I clicked a photo because I found it adorable. I went and said "Nigel wake up. We have to leave today. Get up", he half-opened his eyes and then went back to sleep. I shook him but he didn't respond. I was getting irritated because I knew he was awake just teasing me.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind. I smiled evilly and took the glass from the side table and spilled some water on him.

He got up instantly of course not expecting that. I smirked and said, "Good Morning". He glared at me and before I could go away, he pulled me in the bed and started tickling me as he knows I'm super ticklish. I started laughing and wriggling under his hold and not to add he was way stronger than me. I said, "Ok ok sorry leave me now, please. I won't do that again". He finally stopped and said, "That's what happens when you tease me. Next time if you pull a stunt like this again, I won't go so easy on you". I was exhausted and laughed, he laughed genuinely and said, "Now it is a good morning".

Suddenly Akash walked out of the washroom and said "What are you guys doing?"

It was then we noticed that we were in a compromising position and he loosened his grip on me and I stood up. I said, "Nothing that it looks like, was just waking him up". He gave us a not-so-convincing look and nodded. I saw that Nik was still sleeping, I thought to myself 'this guy can literally sleep through an earthquake' I hit him with a cushion and said, "WAKE UP!! YOUR 5 MINS ARE PASSED A LONG TIME AGO".

He obliged thankfully and went to the washroom. I looked at Nigel and said, "Get freshen up and pack your bags". He replied with an okay mam. I smiled to myself and went to my room.

It was 11 already and we were sitting in the dining area. It was soaking in finally that we were leaving, we were talking about that only. We went back to our respective rooms and brought our bags outside after checking the rooms twice if we had left anything or not. The driver was setting all our luggage in the minibus we had booked.

My uncle said, "It was a fun trip with all of you. Thank you for joining. I hope we will meet again soon"

John Uncle said, "Seriously we came to India after years and it was a lovely trip. So glad to meet you all. I knew some of you and met the others here on this trip but it felt like family. Thanks for having us guys"

One of the aunties said, "Now come on stop making it emotional at the end with all of your speeches. We will meet again. This is not the last time". We laughed and nodded.

Finally, we settled inside and I bid the place a final goodbye. As usual, I was sitting with Nigel. He said wrapping his arm around me, "Hey, don't get sad now, we will come again here. Be happy and cheer these memories until next time". I leaned against him and whispered 'Until next time'