Blueberry kisses

Saira's POV:

I was disturbed by the sunlight falling on my face. I felt my back was hurting too. I tried to move around in my bed when I realised that I wasn't in bed. I opened my eyes to see Nigel and I were still sitting on the swing wrapped in that blanket holding each other. I woke up with a jolt and checked my phone it was 5:30 in the morning 'oh shit when did we fall asleep. What if someone had seen us here like this. I'm so dead' these were the thoughts going on inside my mind. I shook Nigel and asked him to wake up but he just cutely pulled me towards him and groaned. I swear if that was some other time, I would've been writing a whole damn essay in my mind on how cute and hot he looked at that time. I literally shook him hard and patted his cheek so that he would wake up. Finally, he opened his eyes and squinted his eyes, and then looked at me. I said to him "Get up, we fell asleep on the balcony, we have to sneak inside our rooms."

He was definitely not happy that his sweet slumber was disturbed but straightened up yawning. I'm sure he gave a hard time to aunty when he was a child while waking up. He groaned in pain I guess because he was in the sitting posture the whole night with me snuggled to his chest. I felt bad and wanted to help him but we surely didn't have time. I rubbed my hands up and down on his back and he just hugged me while resting his head on my shoulder. I said "I know you don't wanna wake up now but trust me we don't have time and I can't even imagine what will happen if someone catches us here like this. Please get up Nigi" He just hmm'ed and got up and we opened the door to get inside. He was literally sleepwalking. I checked to see if anyone's up or not, thankfully no one was, probably because everyone was jet-lagged but I didn't wanna take risks. We had opposite rooms so when we were in front of the room he suddenly pulled me towards him and said in his deep sleepy, raspy voice "You literally made me a human pillow last night and now I'm having this annoying back pain so you will have to make it up to me." I just looked at him as if I'd forgotten how to speak so I just nodded. He took me off guard as he pecked me on the lips and said "Good Morning Darling". He smirked seeing my reaction, this was our first kiss after that confession night and I kept staring at him, of course, I'm not used to all these.

I walked back into my room and sat on the bed, I just touched my lips and smiled. Sleep was the last thing on my mind at that time.

Time skip...........

We had our lunch and Nigel and I walked to his room; Nik was already there. Nigel sighed and said, "Aghhh! I guess I'm never getting privacy with this idiot". I was talking to both of them and mostly Nigel was trying to kick Nik out of the room. They were packing their bags because they had to leave tomorrow. That thought again made me sad and scared. I decided to call Jen as she was eating my head that I wasn't calling her and being dramatic on how her life has become all gloomy and grey.

She picked up the call and asked me what I was doing, I told her. As soon as she got to know that they were there she switched to the video call and I didn't have any earphones with me so I had to keep her on the speaker at low volume. She asked me to call them, I was already scared of how she is gonna embarrass me in front of them. I did as I didn't want her to yell. They came and sat on either side of me and I kept the phone on a stand. They greeted each other and she said to Nigel "How was last night with SAI". My eyes widened because Nik didn't know that. I was going to say something when Nik said "One second what do you mean by last night?" I could just say "Jen stop..." and she said "What your dear brother didn't tell you? They were on the balcony last night having moments". I just dropped my head on Nigel's shoulder knowing I couldn't stop it anymore. Nik gave us a glare and said "why didn't I know anything? I knew something was up between you two but this much that you are spending the night together having moments? Ugh I'm hurt" . Nigel said, "It's not what you are thinking we were just sitting on the swing and we fell asleep that's it". Nik and Jen said together in unison, "C'mon you want us to believe that? What are we 5 years old?" We just stared back and forth between Nik and Jen and said in unison "YES". Jen just rolled her eyes and Nik said "You guys are boring and old souls you know". I said "Well thank you so much for the comment and I've to go so give me my phone" I was surprised to hear Jen's reply though "No we need to talk. I mean I need to update him on you guys because you clearly didn't say anything to him" and Nik just made that pout, sad face. I shook my head at their childishness and walked out with Nigel following me. He pulled me and pinned me to a wall and said, "Before I leave India, go on a date with me. Please Saira" I was surprised and shocked. I guess today is full of surprises. I said, "But how? Everyone's gonna be there, they won't allow us to go out." He said "Leave that to me and get ready by 5". I smiled and nodded. I was internally screaming because it felt surreal, I couldn't believe that I was actually going on a date with my crush; Please don't tell me this is a dream. We were soon disturbed by Nik as he came and said "Hey came back to give your phone but never mind you guys are busy. Enjoy" I snatched my phone from him and said, "You are literally the male version of Jen, God!"