Sight seeing

Saira's POV:

My thoughts went to the unknown things that were waiting for me in the near future. 'What will happen when we will go back to Kolkata? Will I ever get to meet him again? Can we work this long-distance relationship? Are we even in a relationship? What if he thinks I'm too immature for him? What if he falls for someone else there? What if...' and soon I drifted off to sleep.

Someone was shaking me lightly and was calling me, I opened my eyes to meet with the perfect pair of dark brown eyes looking at me. I smiled to myself thinking how nice it would be to wake up to that pretty eyes staring at me ever so gently and lovingly.

He said "We have reached, now get up we have to get down."

I stretched my arms, closing my eyes and yawned, he just chuckled looking at me and I smiled sheepishly at him.

I get off the mini bus and the sight in front of me made me go speechless. It was such a beautiful, white, big church. I was awestruck. My uncle told me it's called the St. Alex Church. I started grinning because I have always loved churches; back in Kolkata St. Paul's Cathedral was my favourite. It gave me calm and tranquility. Any quiet holy places gave me this peace of mind, an inner peace. I was so excited and was clicking pictures.

 I was so excited and was clicking pictures

St. ALEX CHURCH

We entered and it was even prettier inside and I was so elated. I went and prayed in front of Jesus, 'Thank you for everything, thank you for this wonderful family, thank you for making my life full of happiness and love, thank you for making my dream come true, thank you for giving Nigel and me a chance. I'm so grateful to you for everything and I hope that my life will go on like this'.

We sat there for some time and Nigel was recording everything for his 'India trip' vlog. I clicked a few pics of the place and him too, of course without his knowledge. Everyone was doing something so I was enjoying my own company as I told these places gave me an inner peace.

INTERIOR  OF THE CHURCH

Suddenly Nik came and sat beside me, he said "You like churches, right?" I nodded with a smile. He said "I love them too you know, churches, temples these places give you different feeling which is very rare to find". I was happy to know that he also shares my views. I smiled and said "Yeah same and by the way, are you guys gonna stay in Kolkata after returning?" He said "Well yeah a day, we have midnight flight on New Year's Day so we will be going back to England". I nodded and all those 'what ifs' were again coming back to my mind. My mood kinda dropped but I decided not to let that affect me because I wanted to enjoy every bit of these moments, I've with him. Nigel suddenly held the camera in front of Nik and me. Nik just made a 'not-again' look and shook his head. Seeing this I started laughing as Nigel will always hold the camera in front of him to annoy him. Sometimes I think who is the eldest one Nigel or Nik. I made a victory sign and grinned seeing the camera, yes I'm always ready to take a footage no matter in what condition I'm in. This reminded me of Jen and I. I would always go on clicking photos and she doesn't like clicking photos much and just to annoy her I do the same what Nigel does to Nik.

Sometimes I feel Jen and I are the female versions of Nik and Nigel respectively. I was thinking how fun it would have been if she were here right now. Imagine Nigel and me together annoying Nik and Jen, just thinking about it made me chuckle. Nik gave me 'have-you-gone-mad' look and I said to him "Actually I was laughing thinking about my friend Jen; you remember the girl I video called that night" as if listening to Jen's name Nik became very happy and said at once "Yeah yeah I remember her full name was Jennie, right?" I nodded smiling and continued "I do the same with her what Nigel does to you and she gets so annoyed just like you. I'm sure you will love meeting her and you both can share your griefs together about us annoying you guys always. Ha-ha!" He laughed and said "Oh I would love to". So, I decided to make a call to her once I reach the resort.

Soon we headed off to our next spot it was another breath-taking sight. It was a huge waterfall, the Hivre Falls. I absolutely loved it. It was the best waterfall I've seen in my entire life. I started jumping and giggling around. When the droplets of water were hitting my skin, I started to grin more if that was even possible.

Suddenly I saw that Nigel was holding the camera in front of me and I knew he was clicking my pictures and I struck a pose.

SAIRA IN FRONT OF THE WATERFALL

I dragged him with me and clicked photos together. He said to me "You know you look super adorable and prettier when you smile and jump around like that" I laughed listening to his words, who will find these things pretty. I said "I am sure I probably looked like a monkey all too excited seeing a heap of bananas" He laughed and I said "You know I love the sound of your laughter yeah as much cliché and cheesy as it sounds but it's true" He grinned and hugged me from the side and then helped me to get down those dangerous huge, slippery rocks. Although I was being very careful, my feet slipped a few times. It was only for his strong hold onto me that I didn't fall. Finally, we landed and I sighed. We saw a few more places like Reis Magos Fort, which was so beautiful and gave a historical, vintage vibe. We did some shopping from the local markets. I bought a dress, a few pairs of earrings, bangles and a beautiful hand-crafted bag.

We went back to the mini bus and they said we will buy foods and have it in the bus. I took a plate of Chouris pão, a special dish in Goa and a pineapple breezer. Nigel took the same with a blueberry breezer. After we finished eating, the sun was already getting ready to set.

We decided to visit the beach one last time since we will be leaving tomorrow morning. The beach was so beautifully decorated with lights everywhere as it was almost new year. I went and sat on one of the cushioned sofas with Nigel beside me. On my side sofas, I saw Sana vide calling her boyfriend, Nik doing something on his phone probably chatting, Arman and Rehan sitting together and talking but which took my attention was Crystal sitting with that guy. I furrowed my eyes and said to Nigel "Hey isn't that the same boy we encountered yesterday?" he looked where I was pointing and said with a smirk "Yeah the guy with whom we found Crystal making out. I guess his name was Aiden" I nodded and said "What's going on between them?".

Nigel pulled me towards him and said "Let them be no, let them enjoy by themselves and we enjoy too. Look at the view, we won't be getting this anytime sooner. I nodded smiling and wrapped my arms around his broad body. He wrapped his arms too. He suddenly asked me to close my eyes as he has a surprise. I asked him what it is to which I got a reply "Surprises are not said idiot, first close your eyes then only you'll see it" I pouted and he shook his head saying "Not gonna work." I did as he said and waited impatiently for his surprise.

A.N. - I took all these images from internet so I do not own any of the pictures.