Chapter 1: Introduction

Hi there! this chapter is an introduction of the characters and a bit of background information. This is very important in order to understand the rest of the story, so please do read this.

Bokuto: He is the god of spirits, son of Sukuna (from the anime Jujutsu Kaisen/JJK). Although he was a very nice man, very polite, and very sportive, he was also known for his constant mood swings. He did this in order to cover his true personality. He would often disappear from his classes/school because he had to fight evil spirits, this lead to his grades being lower than average. But he needs to keep everyone safe, so he has to do this. He is very good at fighting, and gravity doesn't apply to him, so he is able to jump extremely high.

Kuroo: is the God of death, and is the son of Thanatos, god from Greek mythology. He is being cheated on by his boyfriend Kenma, who invented rumors about him. This made people stop taking to Kuroo and made them end their friendships with them. He could bring death upon anyone he wanted. All he needed to know was what the person's name was and what they looked like. Then he would write their name in his death book, and in less then a minute they would die in the way he wanted. 

Oikawa: People often thought he was perfect and admired him a lot. But he had a secret that he kept from everyone, even his precious "Iwa-chan". He was a yandere, meaning he killed or harmed people that got too close to his crush, Iwaizumi. That is why people that weren't in their team were scared to go near Iwaizumi. He is the god of love/obsession and the son of Eros, god from Greek mythology. 

Atsumu: is The Kitsune (literally "fox spirit"), he is the god of foxes, which gain power with an increasing number of tail (from 1 to 9) at the final stage. He is a god from Japanese mythology. People thought he was weird because his hearing and smelling was above average, he could hear things from a distance that people thought was inhuman. He also likes to talk to other animals a lot, which people thought to be absurd or a mental illness. He would often visit zoo's or volunteer in them when he could. Spending time with animals was his thing, they helped him if he had a bad day, but he could also help them. Atsumu is able to turn into a fox.

Tendou: He is the god of chaos, also knowns as the son of Erebus from Greek mythology. He is known for his uncanny plans and weird/unorganized way of thinking. This helped him develop his personal technique also known as "Guess Blocking", since he didn't have to think logically, but could predict his opponents moves. This made a lot of the other kids not  want to be his friends or ignore him. He needs to create chaos, it's his nature, therefore he started his illegal drug-dealing business that only few knew in his school. He didn't need the money, so he often gave it to poor people or charities. 

Daishou: he is a very good liar, well at least he developed this skill. He is the God of martial arts, therefore has amazing volleyball skills and is always ready to fight someone. His father, Zhen Wu is the God of Martial Arts, from Chinese mythology. He is extremely flexible and is very good at looking for information/searching for it, since when he was younger, he as sent on missions to kill people, but needed to collect information about them. 

That's it! Now, if you're interested read the start of my book! Have fun!!!