chapter 9 : the waiter and who?

After about an hour and a half, Daishou had drunk a quarter of the bottle and was now ready to meet Terushima. He was blond, had a tongue piercing and had a tattoo on his left arm. He was perfect for Daishou.

Daishou then got up, told them he'd be back in one hour and left the room. They all understood what was about to go down and honestly, were supportive of it. Because if it made him happy, that's all that mattered at this point.

He walked around the halls of the building until he went on the floor up. Then he saw room 27. He decided to knock on it. He waited a couple of seconds before deciding that this was a bad idea. So he turned around and was ready to make his first step, but suddenly got pulled into the room.

"Where do you think you're going little one~?" Terushima said as he pinned Daishou to the wall.

"Umh... nowhere?" Daisho replied quite embarrassed.

"That's what I thought, so I'm guessing you came here to 'talk' for a bit huh~?" He said as his face got closer to Daishou's.

"I mean you offered it, so it would be rude to say no~" Daishou said now comfortable with the other male. He slowly wrapped his arms around Terushima's neck.

"Hm is that so~? Cause I remember you telling your friends that you wanted daddy to choke you~?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face. It was the same smirk he had given Daishou earlier.

" I mean, if daddy won't do it, then I'll just leave~" He said smirking back at Terushima.

He saw his eyes look straight at his eyes, then at his lips. But Terushima had other plans. He slowly grabbed Daishou's neck with one hand and started kissing it slowly. In the process, he left a couple of love bites and hickeys. It made Daishou grunt and moan with pleasure, but at the same time, he needed more friction, more action.

So when he heard Daishou begging for more friction, he knew it was time to satisfy the boy.

"If you want more friction you're going to have to beg for it~" Terushima said as he still had one hand on Daishou's throat.

"Agh~ please- please give m-me more, I need more f-friction~" He begged.

"Oh~? You want more friction~ who are you talking to?" He teased him a bit more.

"Ah~! please- please give m-me more daddy, I need more f-fuck friction~" He begged again.

"Am I your daddy~?" Terushima asked him.

"Mhm~ you're my daddy~! Ah~ daddy, please give me what I need~" He said as he couldn't wait any longer.

That is when Terushima smashed his lips against Daishou's and they made out intensely. The few first seconds were intense, a battle for dominance, Terushima won. Then, he carried Daishou to the bedroom.

None of them planned on going all the way, but they both wanted to be comfortable. So they made out and touched each other on the bed, never going all the way, but still being able to get pleasure from one and other.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After about an hour, they were pleased with each other and decided to leave each other.

"Won't you give your phone number to daddy~?" He asked teasingly.

"I didn't know you were this desperate~" Daishou replied jokingly.

"Are you coming tomorrow~?" Terushima asked.

"Maybe, maybe not. You'll find out eventually~" He said as he left a note on the table with his phone number and a little heart and left the room.

He then headed back to where his friends were. There he saw Oikawa, Atsumu and Tendou sleeping on the floor and Bokuto and Kuroo making out. Of course, he took out his camera and filmed it then took a couple of pictures, but then he woke up everyone. It was time to leave, it was already 2 in the morning giving them 5 hours to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Daishou took his bottle of whiskey with him and called a taxi to come and get them. The taxi driver deposited them at the side of the school where they sneaked back in.

They all went to their bedrooms without waking up their roommates, so it was going well, but for Daishou it was different. He had noticed two people speaking at the end of the hallway where his room was located.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey, Hinata!"

He heard a voice similar to Kenma's so he decided to take out his camera to gather evidence.

It started recording

"Hey, Kenma!" Hinata said waving back at him. It seemed like a normal meet up until well Kenma kissed him.

"So, how are you doing baby?" Kenma said hugging Hinata before kissing him again.

"It's okay, but when are you going to tell Kuroo about our relationship? I mean you have hurt him so much already, yet he still just has faith in what you have. You need to tell him the truth one day!" Hinata said looking at Kenma's eyes.

"It's fun to play with him, for the moment I keep him under my control, and when we move in together I'll tell him the truth. It's fine, he is too dumb to figure it out anyway." Kenma said laughing a bit. They then proceeded to make out and then ran to Kenma's bedroom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Daishou couldn't believe his eyes, what he had just witnessed. Luckily he had got that on camera, and was ready to show it to Kuroo the next morning, but didn't want to hurt him. So he decided to go to sleep and decide the rest in the morning.

He had recorded the others the whole night by leaving it in their room while he went with the waiter. In the morning he knew he would have to analyze it.

Also, he couldn't stop thinking about Terushima and the intense night he had just had, so for him not to lose his mind, it was best to go to sleep.

To be continued...