chapter 6 : what was that about?

Luckily Kuroo ran after Daishou. He knew that this wasn't Daishou's normal behaviour, even when angry. he then let Daishou in his room and waited for the others to arrive. Bokuto sat next to Daishou and calmed him down. Bokuto looked... cute to Kuroo? Like an innocent child?

He didn't know what that was about but he wanted to be closer to Bokuto and protect him. The only problem was that he was in this toxic relationship with Kenma.

"Daishou...?" Kuroo said in a low voice, not to scare the other boy.

"Yes." Daishou said in an almost whispering tone.

"Can we eat with you?" Daishou asked.

"Sure... but why would you want to be with me?" He asked.

"First let's get you treated, then we'll talk okay?" Oikawa said as he saw how much blood was running from Daishou forehead.

"Okay." He agreed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Once Oikawa had treated everyone's wounds, they thanked him of course, but they were now ready to talk things out.

"So Daishou, what was all that rage and anger about? I mean all the teachers and other guys were looking at you as if you were an animal or an alien?!" Atsumu said.

"Well, I guess it was from having to hide the fact that I'm also gay" Daishou said hesitantly.

Then they saw Tendou enter the room by the window and fall flat into his face. This made Daishou go silent.

"Baki, baki. Continue please, your explanation was interesting! O^O" Tendou said.

"You could hear what he was saying?!?" Daishou asked, having forgotten that Tendou had an ability.

"yeah, I was listening from outside. I mean my hearing is pretty good! " Tendou said casually.

"It's fineeeeee~ now Continue pleaseeeeee~" Tendou said sitting down.

Bokuto then decided to talk.

" Sorry for getting so angry too, but the truth is that I am a very angry person and that I suffer from depression... and I take happy pills, cause they were prescribed to me. So I act happy all the time..." Bokuto said looking at the floor blankly. The others felt bad, they kind of knew how he felt, acting so that other people didn't realize what they actually felt.

"It's okay Bokuto, you'll get threw it. I'll help you, and I think we will all help you!" Kuroo said as he was holding Bokuto's hands in his.

The other boys could feel some sort of tension appear between the two boys, so they decided to let them be. The tension wasn't a bad one, no, more like a sexual one.

"Also the fact that the guy attacked the LGBTQIA+ community made me sick, I mean I am gay, and I know that Oikawa is too cause he said it. But if other people aren't comfortable with sating it yet it shouldn't be forced." Daishou said as he looked at the door disgustedly.

"I mean it's okay, I wanted to tell my brother and you guys, but I just didn't have the courage. So now you guys now, haha!" Atsumu laughed it out.

"Yeah... but other people know too, this might create more bullying..." Oikawa said in an unsure tone.

"I don't think they will." Kuroo said laughing quite a bit.

"They won't...?" Atsumu asked.

"Of course not, once Daishou turned towards them, they all looked like they were about to shit their pants. HAHAHA" Kuroo said laughing even more.