chapter 15 : its to late...

Kuroo went to the bar and got drunk. Some girls tried to hit on him, but he always answered the same thing, "I'm gay, leave me alone". He was angry, sad, and sorry. He needed to escape reality at that moment. The bartender noticed it, and he sat Kuroo at the corner of the bar, where he could drink as much as he wanted to and not be judged. He got so drunk that he blacked out as Daishou predicted. And after one hour, Daishou came to pick him up with the help of his boyfriend.

They carried him to his room, but it was locked. So, they brought him to their dorm and made sure he was asleep in a safe position. Then they got a call.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

While Daishou and Terushima were driving to pick up Kuroo, Oikawa called them.

"We have a big problem, he is going to commit suicide again today. He entered my room to get a rope and stole one of my knives." Oikawa said on the call.

"Shit are you serious!?" Tendou replied.

Oikawa grabbed his phone and texted in the group chat.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
In the weirdo's group chat :

Oikawa: guys we have a big problem.

Atsumu: what is it Oikawa?

Oikawa: Bokuto took a rope from my room and took one of my spare knives. I think he is planning on using them on himself, in other words, he is trying to end his own life. 

Tendou: Shit, seriously?!?

Oikawa: yes, now go!

Daishou: is that why his dorm room was locked?!? Btw I got Kuroo, he is in my bedroom.

Atsumu: his room is locked shit! He might have tried something already! 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

At that moment, he explained the situation to Terushima who was visibly shocked.

They ran to his room and started banging on his door. Luckily, they managed to bust it open, but when they entered the room they noticed he was gone.

"Where is he???" Daishou yelled as he started to panic even more.

That is when Atsumu, Tendou and Oikawa came into the room with Sakusa, Ushijima and Iwaizumi, who seemed to know about the situation.

"You don't know where he is???" Oikawa asked him.

"No-! He isn't in the room," Daishou said.

they parted in different ways, luckily Tendou found him with Ushijima.

"Umh guy, he is on the roof..." Tendou said as he looked traumatized.

They all ran to the roof and saw him sitting on the edge and writing something.

"Bokuto don't do it!" They heard a familiar voice behind them.

It was Kuroo, somehow he had found them, it was a miracle. Kuroo tried to run to Bokuto but fell in the process. This made Bokuto laugh a bit. He let Kuroo sit next to him. He gave him the letter and let him read it. Then he kissed him and jumped...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There was a moment of silence. Bokuto couldn't hear anything except his heartbeat. It was beating faster by the second. On the other hand, all of the other people present there were yelling, hoping to stop him somehow. Finally, he was going to be free and be able to meet his father... or so he thought.