chapter 11: what does he know.

First-person pov: Daishou

... what do I know?

I know that Oikawa has a mental illness called the yandere illness. His eyes turn pink when it comes to the person he loves or when he is full of anger. Could this be leading to the fact that he is like me? Or is he the son of a god on a mission? probably like me no?

Focusing on Bokuto now, there is no other leader than that and I know he suffers from depression... could that make him a god of some sort? It doesn't add up yet but I'll figure it out. And then there is Kuroo, he seems normal at the moment, but during the fight, we had with the other gang, his eyes turned pitch black. Like the ones of a cat... I'm not sure if it makes sense but could he be a shape-shifter?

... I don't know anymore. Does it make sense? Does it not? Ugh... I need to figure it out... what should I do...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Third-person pov:

Daishou grabbed the whisky he had left from yesterday and drank a glass of it. It still seemed quite strong... but he wanted something stronger.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In the weirdo's group chat:

Daishou: Yo guys, at what time do we meet up at the bar today? 🤨😑

Oikawa: so the bar is our place ?🥴😏

Daishou I don't know, but what I know is that I drink. 😔😬

Atsumu: fair enough how about we meet up at 11 o'clock, like this it isn't too late but is late enough for people to be asleep. 🧐🤯

Tendou: Baki Baki no ore~ I think your proposal is fantastic Atsumu! 😲😩

Kuroo: sure, but don't let me have a beer or anything too strong today...😓😥

Bokuto: me neither- 😥😥

Atsumu: okay we'll try! 😊🤡

Oikawa: not the clown face - 😂🤣

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Back in real life, he was released that he was going to the bar. He needed to talk to someone besides them about this, and kind of wanted to see Terushima, the waiter, again. And so they each snuck out of their bedroom unnoticed by anyone. Meeting at the skatepark at 11 at night and walking to the bar together. There they enter the bar and reserve for the entire week. They entered their room and then they saw the same waiter as the previous night come into the room.

"Oh?! Hi there, you guys are back! What would you like to have?" Terushima asked them.

He noticed Daishou winking at him. He liked that. They all ordered drinks with low amounts of alcohol in them, and then came Daishou's turn.

"A bottle of vodka please. I'll share with Kuroo," he said confidently.

"Yo bro, chill on the alcohol, I thought I was the alcoholic" Kuroo replied.

They all laughed. Terushima left with the order and after about 7 minutes was back. Of course, he let a little message under the bottle of codes this time, like he had done the previous night. Daishou noticed and read it. "Daddy will be waiting for you in an hour. Room 32."That was what was written on the paper.