chapter 14 : let's talk.

It had been two days since all of the first important games had happened. It was Sunday, therefore all the players had the right to go into the city and explore for the day or practice more if they wanted. Most people decided to stay in the city, but of course, the weirdo's decided to go out and do some crazy shit.

Daishou had invited Terushima to go out with them, since he still hadn't told the others that they were now boyfriends. Atsumu had invited Sakusa, he came along, because he had nothing better to do and kind of wanted to spend some time with his boyfriend. Then of course there were the others.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So where are we going, Miya?" Sakusa asked.

"Firstly, call me Atsumu cause I have a twin and secondly idk, we'll go with the flow~" He said looking at his crush.

"Fine, just don't go to crowded places." He said seriously.

"I know Omi, don't worry about it, I hate crowds too- anyways do you mind drinking or not?" He said calmly.

"Drinking?!? We are underage ?! Atsumu!" He said shocked.

"Yes, but it's just to chill a bit~ ara ara, relax Omi, you are so tensed up these days." He said as he grabbed Sakusa by the sleeve and dragged him out of the room.

"First we need a skateboard. We'll just borrow one from the other guys." He said as he took one.

"The skateboards aren't yours???" Sakusa asked shocked again by how wild Atsumu was.

"No- I don't live here, so I just borrowed another person's skateboard, in any case, we'll give the back so it's fine."

Sakusa sighed and just took one of the skateboards and disinfected it. Then they rode for about half an hour having fun before reaching a skate park.

There they saw everyone else except for Daishou.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Daishou had woken up at 6 am to go see his boyfriend, since he missed him so much. Of course, they both were tired and fell asleep on the couch. Daishou had fallen asleep on top of Terushima.

"Honey~ we have to go meet your friends don't we~?" Terushima said as Daishou was on him sleeping.

This woke up Daishou. He then got ready and realized that they were already late. He decided to text Kuroo to tell him that he'll be 10 minutes late. Then, he borrowed one of Terushima's skateboards and they rode together to the skating park. Luckily Terushima's house was near. They arrived late.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Atsumu had brought Sakusa along, Daishou had brought Terushima and Tendou had brought Ushijima. Kuroo went with Bokuto, and Oikawa had forced Iwaizumi to come along.

They all met at the park and set down where Kuroo had placed a huge blanket and had prepared a huge picnic. It was very warm there so they didn't really mind. Although Sakusa was a bit uncomfortable with the number of people surrounding him.

"Hello my name is Kuroo and it is nice to meet you guys, I didn't know you were going to bring some people along- guess I'll go buy more drinks later on." He said as he winked at them. The weirdo's knew exactly what he meant by that, but the others... well they didn't exactly get the hint.