chapter 8 : the episode at the bar

A waiter came in and said: "Yo, my name's Terushima and I'll be your waiter for the night, here are the menu's and I'll come in 5 minutes to get your orders." He said as he put the menus on the tables.
He looked at Daishou and was amazed at his beauty. For him, Daishou was the most beautiful yet sexy boy he had ever seen. Something about his eyes and gaze was special.He then left. Daishou noticed the waiter staring at him in particular. It felt weird at first, but then he noticed the way the gaze the man had. It was an interested one, a bit sensual too. He was intrigued because he also found the waiter attractive.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The boys were seated at a round table.

"Kuroo what are you going to take?" Oikawa asked him.

"A big beer should do... I don't want to overdo it." Kuroo said in all honesty.

"What about you Bokuto?" Kuroo then asked him.

"I don't know... I've never had alcohol before..." Bokuto said in full honestly.

"Just take whatever! You'll get drunk anyway, cause it's your first time. At least you have Kuroo as a roommate so you should be fine.

" Oikawa then replied."Well I want to remember tonight, so I'll also get a big beer," Bokuto said smiling a bit.

"Nice bro, but take it slow, or else tomorrow you'll have a huge headache..." Daishou then said as he joined in the conversation.

Shortly after the waiter came in again.

"So have you guys decided yet?" Terushima asked them.

"Yes," they all replied.The waiter took out his pen and started writing the orders.

"I and Bokuto will take a big beer" Kuroo said.

"I'll take a tequila" Oikawa replied afterwards.

"I'll have a mojito," Atsumu said after he gathered the courage to talk to the waiter.

"I'll have the house's special" Tendou told the waiter not paying any attention to him.

"And I'll take a bottle of whiskey." Daishou said looking at the guy for any hints in his facial expression or movements. To know what he thought of that decision.

"Holy shit Daishou, a whole bottle for yourself?!?" Atsumu asked.

"For later, I'll need some." Daishou replied unbothered by the comment he had just received.

The waiter finished writing that down, then gave an impressed look at Daishou and left with a smirk on his face. All the boys there noticed it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So Daishou, is there anything you want to tell us?" Bokuto asked with a smirk on the guys face.

"What do you mean Bokuto?" Daishou asked.

"Oh come on! The tension between you guys is noticeable! I mean he looks at you as if he wants to make out with you." Kuroo said with an evil smile plastered on his face.

"No it's not... and I don't know what you guys are talking about." Daishou said still trying to deny the fact that he knew exactly what they were talking about.

"The way he stared at you when he first met you, or the way he gave you a smirk after you ordered." Oikawa said making Daishou blush out of embarrassment.