Chapter 9

The next day I don't return to work, why bother, I'm probably fired anyway. After the kiss I had to go and slap him then stomp out even though I'm the one that initiated the bloody kiss in the first place... Stupid stupid stupid me I think as I lay in bed recounting the events of the previous day. What have I accomplished in the past 24hours? Nothing, I'm still broke and unemployed. Well I do have a hectic make out session with a sexy ceo under my belt but that isn't going to help me sort my life out is it?!

After moping in bed for about an hour I drag myself out with just enough time to make a cuppa and watch the sun rise. Single, unemployed and lonely as fuck, what have I done with my life I think as I sip the hot sweet liquid. I blame him, my father his the reason why I'm so messed up the reason why my life is a pathetic excuse for a life.

I spring clean my room for a while, cleaning always helps me clear my mind, and after a long grueling morning I collapse back onto my bed to think. Firstly I need to get rid of my expenses and dispose of unnecessary assets, I simply can't afford to live the life I want to anymore.

Roy has to go. In as much as i hate to admit that my beautiful beautiful creation of a car is more of a liability than an asset, it's a truth i can no longer ignore.

Being broke isn't fun.

Four words that drift in my mind as I begin dozing off where I landed on my bed.