Chapter 7

My body is on fire, I want to feel his lips on mine and have his hands touching me places. The ever rational side of my brain is screaming at me This is beyond wrong. He kisses me just below my ear lobe, I inwardly shiver in delight then place my hands on his chest pushing him away. Where I got the strength to put an end to something that felt soo good is beyond me! Giving him my best poker face I say"If thats what you do to all your female staff it's no wonder you currently do not have a PA" I pick up my bag that I had placed on the floor next to me and add " Word of advice, Your employee downstairs is screening people for you, if there not blonde she doesn't even let them get to the elevator" I turn to walk away then turn back to him. Pointing at the door I say "And blondie number 2, very  pretty but she let me in because I said I was your sister" that seems to amuse him cause he chuckles softly. Feeling that I've said enough I head to the door but before I can open it he says "You're hired Miss Carty, you start tomorrow at 9, my driver will pick you up at 8:45" I turn back around to look at him but he has his head bent over papers again. I mumble a thank you and leave.

That night when I get home I Google Wyatt inc. It was founded by Charles Wyatt 75 years ago and now his son Edmund Wyatt is its owner. It has branches in the major cities all over the world and is one of the top 5 Most Successful businesses. The Wyatts are apparently distant relatives of the royals. He sure does look like royalty. It also says he went to boarding school in England when he was a kid. Edmund Wyatt is apparently in tabloids a lot and is involved in tons of scandals. I can't believe I had never heard of him before, apparently he is like a celebrity around here. lying in bed that night and thinking the whole ordeal through, I am pretty shocked that I was hired after the receptionist gave me a hard time I didn't think I would actually be hired, I was just trying my luck. I fall asleep thinking about a certain Mr.

The warmth of sunlight on my skin wakes me up, I sigh and stretch today is going to be a long day. Getting out of bed I head straight to the shower. When I step out the shower it hits me: I don't have anything to wear. I wrap a towel around myself and decide to make a cup of tea to help get my brain working, I open the fridge and gasp when I see some essentials bread,milk etc. Maddy was here, she is really like a mother. I start tearing up, she always looks out for me. I hear the door bell, maybe Maddy forgot something. I skip to the door in my towel and tea in hand, I swing it open expecting to see Maddy but instead I see a pair of extremely dark brown eyes "Your late" he says, I see his eyes darken in desire when he sees what I'm wearing. I look up to the clock in the hall 9:30 "Shit, Umm I mean sorry sir" I try with a smile. "Would you like to come in?" I ask moving to the side so he can gain entry. I lead him to the kitchen and offer him a cup of tea but he declines so we just stand around awkwardly "I'm going to go get ready for work, if I am still employed" I say hopefully all he does is nod his head "I'm guessing you don't talk much" I say smiling before turning to exit the room. When I'm buy the door he says under his breath "I have other uses for my mouth" my eyes widen he probably didn't think I would hear that. An image of him placing his mouth on my breast immediately flashes in my mind I groan get your head out the gutter Tam! His your Boss!