chapter 14

'' Stop acting like a jackass! '' I said to Takemichi. When he came and visit Draken.

'' You don't understand. '' Takemichi started.

oop boy's mad

'' I've spent most of my life living in the shadows. ''

'' Huh? Creepy. '' Draken and I said at the same time.

'' I've never had anyone look up to me before! Let my head get a little bigger, at least! ''

'' He really yelled something that sad. Should I feel bad? '' I whispered to Draken.

'' Maybe we should... '' Draken said, after hearing me.

'' Man, you're such a downer. Draken-kun, you said I save you, but as soon as you're feeling a little better, you act like this. '' Takemichi said.

'' Oh, yeah, Here. '' Draken said taking a bag near him as I tried to hold my laughter.

'' From Mikey. He said to give it to you. '' Draken continues as Takemichi took it out from the bag.

'' Oh! That's Mikey's first uniform when they first made Toman isn't it? . '' I asked.

'' Yeah. To Toman, It's as important as life itself. '' Draken continues.

'' Why aren't you lucky, Takemitchy? '' I said, nudging him.

TING! I opened my phone getting a message from Baji saying that he's already here.

'' I gotta go now. Bye Draken, Takemitchy! '' I said waving them.

───────── 卍 ─────────

'' Hey. ''

'' Hey, Keisuke. ''

'' Where'd you wanna go? '' Baji asked.

I was about to open my mouth until...

GROWL....

My face went red immediately as I put my arms around my stomach, earning a laugh from Baji.

'' Well, we didn't eat lunch at school earlier so- to the restaurant it is. ''

Damn I love this motherfucker.

───────── 卍 ─────────

We went to a fast food restaurant and I ordered (your choices) while Baji ordered a burger and fries along with Coke.

After having lunch, we went to the arcade to play games together. I beat him in every single game. Well gotta say, when it comes to gaming, I'm very confident.

'' Player 1 wins! ''

'' Fuck! Maybe the control's broken. '' Baji said, checking the control. I laughed and play another game.

Baji is very good in gaming but too bad I beat him to it. We finished playing the games at the arcade with tons of tickets on our hands from winning too much games. We get a matching gun keychains and a few more stuffs. We even give out some of our tickets to the children because we don't know what to spent it on.

We went to the beach and get ice cream before going home.

'' What a day. '' I said, licking my ice cream.

silence, just the sound of the water splashing.

'' Y/N, I got something to tell you. '' I looked at him, tilting my head.

───────── 卍 ─────────

'' I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N. '' Baji said after driving me back home. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye before heading back in.

───────── 卍 ─────────

The next day

'' Is Baji-san not going to come, Y/N? '' Chifuyu asked. I shook my head.

'' I'm actually still not sure. Let's just wait him alright? '' Chifuyu nods.

'' We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang! '' Draken said to start the meeting.

'' Y/N, I got something to tell you. ''

Keisuke...

'' 3rd Division Captain! Step up! ''

'' Let's go. ''

'' Yes, sir! ''

Two different and unrecognisable voices speak as they walk towards the front. I frowned my eyebrows, already knewing that guy is dangerous.

He sat in front of Mikey and looked up.

'' What's his deal? ''

'' He can't be serious!''

'' He's sitting with his back to the commander! ''

'' What's your problem?! '' A guy from the 2nd Division said.

'' Who the hell do you think you are?! '' A guy from my division said.

'' Calm down, Aoi. Let's wait for the commander or anyone to continue. '' I said to him in a low voice earning a sorry from him.

'' Listen up! The person sitting behind me is the new 3rd Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta! ''

Here comes trouble.

───────── 卍 ─────────

ohhh its finally the Valhalla arc jsbsbd. Lets all hope it will be good. oh yeah fuck you kisaki HAHAHAHHA jkjk. but gotta say that man look so goddamn fine in the future 😮‍💨