Where are you?

Minho and Jisung were searching for the others, but not finding anybody.

The whole place was crowded, some people were sitting on the floor, others on the kitchen table. Just people everywhere. Jisung was holding Minhos hand, intertwining their fingers together so he could not loose him.

Never again would he let go and leave him alone.

He promised that himself.

Guilt was still eating him up from the last time. The fear of anything ever happening to Minho crawled underneath his flesh, making him shudder.

He used his other hand to literally scoop people out of the way, shoving some that wouldn't move. Then he noticed something unusual.

His heart sunk, and he held Minhos hand even tighter. The way some of the strangers were behaving was oddly familiar. They weren't dancing, neither really talking. They were fascinated by the world, turning their heads at the slightest noise.

"Where is Changbin."

Jisung was panicking, he knew which drug they were messing around with. And he prayed to God that he wouldn't find Felix alone. He was desperately searching for his bestfriend. His heart was racing, but this time it was all pain. It felt like in a Horror movie. The imagination of seeing Changbin the same way as he did in the past made him tear up. Minho was tugging on his hand, still not understanding why Jisung was getting more aggressive and frustrated with every person he pushed.

Then Minho actually bumped into Jeongin, who was clinging to Chan. Chans arm was smoothly holding on to his waist and a drink was in the other. Him still gulping down the liquid every few seconds.

"Jisung Chans here." Minho had to scream for Jisung to hear him. Jisungs head turned and he stood still. Even though Chan was stupidly drunk, he knew the older would still do anything if he knew about the situation.

So he took the drink out of his hand, receiving a whine and a pouty Chan in return.

"Chan brother I can't find Changbin and the people here are on drugs."

It was as if only this sentence sobered Chan up. He let go of Jeongins waist, jumping up the nearest higher surface he found. It gave him a clear overview of the room.

Jeongin and Minho shared confused looks, still Minho had an idea in which direction this was turning. The way they both were searching for Changbin. The mention of drugs.

If you count them together you have the possible answer.

Then finally Chan saw a guy with ashy blonde hair entering from the balcony, a shorter guy making his way in behind him, holding on tight to the others body and looking down.

Felix and Changbin.

Chan jumped down again, almost knocking somebody next to him over. He ran through the people as fast as he could and pushed them both out again, before Changbin could fully enter. Right behind him Jisung, Minho and Jeongin walked out too, they closed the door. Now outside finally fresh air hit their faces, they hadn't even noticed how hot and stuffy it was inside. Their lungs expanded, getting all the oxygen into it. All eyes went to Changbin.

Changbin seemed calmer than they had ever expected. He was still behind Felix, giving him a backhug. His head was rested on Felix shoulder, him constantly breathing in the sweet scent of Felix. There was no need for him to feel uneasy anymore, all the worries had disappeared so suddenly. Felix small hands held on to Changbins, which were clung around him.

"Changbin you can't go in there." Chan blocked the door.

"Don't worry mate, somebody offered him some earlier but he distanced himself and went outside. I followed him and we only came back to search for you. I think it's time to go home." Felix smiled at Chan, still being proud of Changbin.