Fitz Vacker

Please read the Introduction and General Theory before reading this. Thanks!

     Okay, now you might be thinking, "Fitz?  He's almost the same age as Sophie! And besides, they even dated  for some time! This is ridiculous!" And I myself also think that Fitz is the least possible to be Sophie's BF. But still, we must keep in mind that Mr. Forkle took the DNA of two elves and experimented with them to create Sophie. So basically, Sophie wasn't naturally born. This means that Mr. Forkle could have taken the DNA of anyone - young or old. Therefore, we should not leave out Fitz.

     Evidences:

     1. He cares for Sophie. A lot. I don't think I must mention all the instances of Fitz caring for Sophie because everyone knows that.

     2. This isn't a concrete evidence and I know all elves are deemed to be beautiful and handsome but maybe Sophie's beauty came from Fitz's extreme handsomeness? I think this is quite possible. 

     3. They trusted each other enough to become Cognates. I think Fitz could have trusted Sophie a lot since she was his child. 

     Areas that do not fit to be a BF:

     1. He had a crush on Sophie and even dated her! A father would never do this!

     2. He was jealous of Keefe spending time with Sophie and again, this shows that Fitz is romantically attracted to Sophie.

     3. Sophie and Fitz spent a lot of time together and I think Fitz could not have kept this huge secret from Sophie. This would also affect their Cognate relationship.

     4. When Alden's mind broke, he was very angry at Sophie although she did not do anything wrong. If Fitz was really Sophie's BF, I think Fitz would have at least tried to control himself from lashing out at Sophie.

Please comment below if you have any more evidences/areas that do not fit to be a BF. Thanks!