Chapter 1

Morgan's POV
My name is Morgan Carly James, I'm 8 I have brown hair and brown eyes. I absolutely love bows and anything pink. My mom died when I was born, I had a father but he took off. I didn't have any other family so I was brought here. I don't have that many friends. Sadly I'm going to be here for the rest of my life, I just know it.
Today we have special guests coming to the orphanage, there gonna adopt someone. It won't be me no has ever wanted to adopt me in the eight years I've been here. "Girls come down here!" Ms.Kelly yells from down stairs. I get off my bed and so does my roommate and best friend Alyssa. She links arms with me and says "shall we?" "Yes we shall" I say and we laugh.
We go downstairs and all the other girls are waiting. There's five girls sitting on the couch, some of the older girls are staring at them in shock. "Girls this is Ally, Lauren, Camila, Dinah, and Normani" "Hi" we all say "they are going to have a look around and talk to some of you but you are free do what you want." We all get up and leave. Me and Alyssa get up and go back to our room.
"I'm gonna go outside and play soccer with the other girls wanna come?" "No thanks, I'm just gonna read my book." She leaves and I take out Charlotte's Web.

Ally's POV
When Ms.Kelly was introducing us to the little girls one caught my eye. She had a bow in her hair and was dress in pink. She was so cute! The rest of the girls went out to the back yard were the other little girls were. I went up the stairs to find that little girl. As I was walking up the stairs I ran into the little girl's friend. "Excuse me do you know where your friend is?" "Morgan is in our room, first door on the right. The one that says Morgan and Alyssa's room."Thanks" "you're welcome" I knock on the door and a voice says come in.

"Hi I'm Ally" "I'm Morgan, it's nice to meet you Ally" "so tell me about yourself" I say sitting on the bed next to her. " My name is Morgan Carly James. I'm eight years old. I love bows and anything pink. I like to read and dance. I love the show Once Upon a Time!" We sit and talk for ten minutes and then someone comes in.

Camila's POV
Me,Dinah, Lauren and Normani were in the back yard play with the other kids. We haven't seen Ally In a while. "Girls I think we should go fine Ally" "you go do it I'm having fun" Dinah says "I'll come with you" Lauren says "Camren is real! Dinah says "shut up!"

Me and Lauren get up stairs and hear Ally and someone else's voice coming from a room. We walk in and see Ally and a little girls sitting on the bed talking. "Hey guys this is Morgan!" "Hi" "can I talk to you and the other girls for a minute?" "Yeah I'll go get them" Lauren says and walks out "I like your bow" "thank you" "so what do you like to do for fun?" I ask sitting on the bed with them "I like to read and dance. We talk for a few more minutes. Lauren comes back with the girls. "Come on let's go in the hall and talk." Ally says
"I know what you're about to say Ally and I want her too!" I say
"What about us we haven't got the chance to meet her!" Normani says
"Yeah I wanna meet my future partner in crime!" Dinah says
"Don't even think about Messing with her! She's a sweet little girl!"
"Wow Ally already got her overprotective parent side coming out" Normani says Ally rolls her eyes

Ally's POV
After the girls talk wit Morgan, i look at them and they all nod. "Morgan how would you like it if we adopted you?" her eyes light up "really?" she asks in disbelief, the girls laugh "yes really" she hugs me "yes i would love it!" there's a flash. Dinah is taking pictures of us hugging.

The me and girls-minus Dinah and Morgan- go down stairs to sign the papers. "hello girls did you chose someone?" Ms.Kelly asks "Yes we wanna adopt Morgan" "Thats great! Who is gonna be her mother?" "Ally" Camila says "Okay just sign here" she hands me the papers and i sign.

Dinah's POV
I'm helping Morgan pack. I see there a picture of a woman who looks alot like Morgan. "Morgan is this your mom?" "Don't touch that!" she snaps "I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you upset" i say when i see tears forming in her eyes. "No it's okay I shouldn't have snapped." i hug her and Lauren walks in "We were gone for five minutes and you've already made the girl cry!" "oh hush, she's fine! Right Morgan?" "Right!" "are you two ready to go? Ally signed the papers" "So Ally's my mom now?" "Yes she is. Now lets go!" Lauren yells at us.
I grab Morgan's suit case and we head downstairs. She says goodbye to Ms.Kelly and Alyssa. We get in the car and Morgan sits on Ally's lap I sit next to them with Lauren on the other side, Camila driving and Normani in the passenger seat. Once we on the highway Lauren takes this as the perfect opportunity to tell on me. "Ally, Dinah made Morgan cry!" "Dinah, really?" "it was an accident and i said sorry!" i defended myself "yeah it was, she didn't know" Morgan says "thanks Mor" "no problem you didn't know not to touch the picture" "what picture?" all the girls ask except for me and Morgan. "it's nothing" Morgan says "you know you can tell us anything right?" Ally says "of course i know that but i just don't wanna talk about it know maybe some other time." Morgan says Ally seems satisfied with that answer and Normani turns the radio on. Our song Bo$$ is on "turn it off!" we all shout at Normani, she quickly changes the station "why? I like that song" Morgan says "Do you know who sings it?"Ally asks her. Morgan shakes her head no. "Good" we don't want her to know yet.

A/N I don't know if I'm gonna keep this story on Wattpad or not. let me know if you like it or not!!!!