Chapter 9

Morgan's POV

Today I'm meeting Ally and Normani's parents, I'm really excited But I'm also nervous. What if they don't like me? I hope they do. We just go to our hotel. Me, Dinah and Mani are in one room, mom, Camz and Lolo are in another. Me and Dinah are sharing a bed and Mani has her own. There's a knock at the door. "I'll get it!"

When I open the door there's a lady standing there. "You must be Morgan. I'm Normani's mom, Andrea" "Yes I am. Come in! Manibear your mom is here!" "Mommy!" Mani yells, she comes over and hugs her mom.

The four of us sit and talk and Mani's mom tells me embarrassing about Mani when she was little. We hear screaming from the hallway. We run out of the room to see Ally hugging some guy. "Is this my granddaughter?" A lady asks pointing at me "yes. Mom, dad this is my daughter Morgan" "hi" I say

After we all said hello to their parents we decided to go into mom, Camz and Lolo's room. All of the adults are talking, I'm sitting on Mila's lap. I look over and Dinah doesn't look to happy. I slowly move off of Mila. "Hey come back" Mila says and pulls me back on her lap. Me and Mila were scrolling through Twitter on her phone. A few minutes later Dinah stands up and looks at us "I think I'm gonna go back to my room." She says coldly and slams the door. "What was the about?" Grandma asks

"I broke my promise." I said "we broke our promise." Camila corrects
"Fix this. Now." Mom says
"Okay, but if I get a poly beat down I'm blaming you!" Mila says and mom giggles
We both go back to my room but before we enter we hear Dinah on the phone. "Thank you Mrs.Cabello...... Bye see you in a few days."
"She called my mom!" Mila says
"Now you're in trouble!" Just as I said that Mila's phone rings it's her mom.
"You answer it" she says and throws the phone at me.
"Hi Mrs.Cabello..... You wanna talk to Mila okay here she is" I hand the phone back to Mila and go into my hotel room.
"You didn't have to call Mila's mom."
"Yes I did between you being a brat and her whining, I had to do something!"
"I'm not a brat and Mila doesn't whine!"
"Whatever"
"You know what! I've had enough of you! You think I'm stealing Mila away from you but you are pushing her away by acting like this!" I yell and leave the room.

I go back into the other girls room. "I'm sleeping with you Mani" I say and sit on Lauren's lap. They all look a little shocked, they probably heard our screaming match. "How about we all go get ice cream" mom says, everyone nods there's head and Mani goes to get Dinah and the rest of us make our way downstairs. Me, mom and Mila ride in Grandma and grandpa's car, the rest of them ride in Mani's moms car.

*that night*
Mom and Mani's parents left a little while ago but we will see them at the show tomorrow. We're all sitting in Mom, Mila and Lolo's room watching despicable me. "Morgan it's bed time" mom says "okay"
"Let's all go to bed guys I'm tired" Lauren says
"Lo can you tuck me in please" I say giving her the puppy dog face
"Fine let's go" she says
Once were back in my room I put on me pj's and brush my teeth. I get in bed and lol kisses me goodnight. Dinah and Mani come in a few minutes after Lo leaves. Dinah comes and sits on mine and Mani's bed. "Morgan I'm sorry" I roll over so I'm not facing her. She gets up off the bed and goes to get ready for bed, when she and Mani are finished they come and lay in the bed with me. "Do you want us to sing to you?" Mani asks me. I nod my head and they sing Who are you.

*next day*

It's almost show time. Mom and Mani are really nervous. Every time anymore tries to Comfort them they yell at us.

Camila's POV
We go on in ten minutes and Ally is nowhere to be found. "Ally are you in here" I call out, no answer. I'm about to walk out of the bathroom when I hear crying. "I know you're in here Ally I can hear you" she opens up the stall door, I walk in and sit next to her. "Why are you crying Allycat?" "I've been getting a lot of hate." I pull her on to my lap and wrap my arms around her. "I feel like the harmonizer don't like me"
"Ally that is so not true! They love you! Don't listen to the haters, they have no clue what they're talking about. You amazing!"
"Thanks Camz" she looks up at me and smiles. Before I could think about what I was doing I start leaning in and she does to.
"Camz, Ally are you in here" We both jump at the sound of Lauren's voice
"Yeah lo"
"Ally what's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm fine" we both get up and head back to the room.

Lauren's POV
I can't believe Camila tried to kiss Ally! I can't believe Ally didn't stop her! It's not fair she's supposed to be mine! Camila gets everything she wants, why can't I just have the one thing!? She just had to go and steal Ally away from me, she already steals Morgan.I have to talk to Normani about this she's the only one who knows about my feelings for Ally."Mani can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure lo"

"What's wrong?"
"Camila and Ally almost kissed" she hugs me
"Lo I am so sorry. I know how much you like her"
"It's okay"
"Maybe you should tell her how you feel"
"I think I'm going to"
"Wait how do you know they almost kissed?"
"I saw when we were looking for Ally. They were sitting on the bathroom floor leaning in and neither was pulling away. But I stopped it."

Morgan's POV
Omg! Mom and Mila almost kissed! Lauren likes my mom! This is gonna be a very interesting tour.

*after the show*
"Dianh you did so good!" I yell
"Thanks kid"
"There's something I have to tell you, but not here" I whisper in her ear
"Girls we will be back" Dinah says

"Okay so what did you wanna tell me"
"My mom and Mila almost kissed" she smiles "but"
"No no buts!"
"But Lauren stopped it and Lauren like my mom!"
"No way! Do they know you know all of this?"
"No I heard Lauren talking to Normani about this"
"Mani knows to! How come I'm the last to find out!?"
"Well I don't think mom and Mila know that Lauren saw them almost kiss. Mom and Mila also don't know that Lauren likes mom. Lauren is going to tell my mom about her feelings!"
"This is gonna end bad!"